' Looks like bull calmed her monkey '

They reached their floor and nandini went to her cabin while manik to his office.

Manik sat in his chair and smiled recalling what she did.

"Stupid girl.",he muttered and shakes his head.

He picks his phone up and calls someone.

"I want u to do something for me, Rishi.",manik said on the phone.

"Yes, tell me.",he asks him and manik explains him what to do.

"Okay i will do it.",rishi said him.

"It's Friday today and i want it by tomorrow night.",manik said him.

"It will be ready by then. Don't worry about it, i will start working on it from now.",he said assuring him.

"Thanks a lot, rishi.",manik said smiling.

"Anytime manik. Will talk to u later, bye.",rishi said hanging up the phone.

Manik smiled thinking with his phone on his chin.

He snapped out of it hearing a knock and straighten himself.

Pooja comes in.

"Sir, we need to go to the orphanage, should we leave now?",pooja asks him and he nodded.

All left for orphanage and stood in the ground waiting for manik.

Manik came after talking to the manager and gave them two papers.

"I have divided the work between u two and they are listed here. I want no mistakes this time. Do ur work properly and make the children feel friendly with ur presence. They shouldn't feel that u guys are invading their space. I will be here for some time to watch over u guys, so be careful about it and i don't want any arguments or fights.",manik said out loud making sure they get him properly.

Everyone nodded at him.

Karan, arjun and nandini were dividing the work among themselves.

"Nandu, me and arjun will look after the decoration and the other arrangements. U interact with the kids and think about the performance.",karan suggested her.

"No, i can't deal with them. I will do everything u guys want me to from the other things but not looking after kids.",she said to them pleading.

"Nandu, u are going to handle the kids and prepare the performance. We will handle here and if we need help, we will call u over and we aren't hearing anything. They are very friendly, u will like them. Go now.",arjun said pushing her slightly in that direction.

"No",she said making a horrified expression.

Both narrowed their eyes at her and she sighs and goes near the kids.

"Hii",she said awkardly with a plain face to a group of four boys.

They look at her from up to down making her frown.

"Who are you?",a boy asked her.

"Nandini murthy, we came here for the event and I thought to talk to u guys for sometime.", nandini said sweetly.

"U are for the event then go and do ur work. Don't disturb us.",another boy said her.

"Also we don't have time to talk to u.",the third boy said rudely making her sad.

"And we don't want ur pity.",the fourth boy said her and they all went other side.

Nandini pouts sadly and takes out a chocolate from her pocket and starts having it.