"Last Chapter--Bonus"

Nandini looks at him, her face glowing with happiness as he stared her down.

"You look so happy.",Manik whispers rubbing her cheeks with his thumb staring at her.

"I am happy when I am with you.",She replied and he smiled leaning down and kissing her lips lightly.

She tried to deepen it but he breaks it and she looks at him confused.

"There's something i need to do before.",He said and she got in a half sitting position on the bed.

He pulls his phone out and put it on silent.

"Give me your phone.",he said and she hands it over.

"Now no one's gonna disturb us.",he said putting her phone on silent too and puts it away.

"You are so scared of Bhai.",Nandini laughs at him.

He turns to her and leans closer shutting her up.

"Cute.",he whispers over her lips seeing her quiet waiting for him.

Manik drops a light kiss on the corner of her lips moving further towards her neck and she gripped his shirt.

He shifts them into a comfortable position and she pulls him in for a proper kiss making him smile.

He moves his hand down her dress and she gasps as he untie the belt on her stomach and moves his hand to her back.

He pulls back from the kiss finding her breathless and she caress his face lightly making him close his eyes feeling her touch.

She leans in kissing his cheeks and then his forehead and he lets out a small smile.

"Nandini",he whispers and she nods moving her hand to the back of his neck playing with his hairs.

"Say it again.",he asked and she smiled pulling him down to whisper in his ears.

"I love you.",She whispered dropping kisses behind his ear and he nuzzles into her neck.

His hands pull down the zip on her back slowly as he gave open mouth kisses on her neck.

She moved her hand to his front trying to open his buttons and he smiled at the faces she made struggling with them.

She groaned frustrated and he lends his other hand to help her with his shirt.

He smirked at her and she rolls her eyes and pushes him down and came over him surprising him.

"Honestly I like this better.",He said making her blush.

He pulls down the zip down to the back keeping an eye contact and then traces his hand all over her back.

She hides her face in his neck and gave kisses over the faint hickey marks on his neck.

He pulls down the dress down the arms and rubbed his chin lightly blowing over her shoulders.

She bite his skin on reply before sucking on them.

"Manik",she whispered as he pulled the bra strap down the shoulder and gave a kiss moving down to her front.

She shivered as cold wind passes and goosebumps appeared on her body.

"Looks like the weather is being on our side today.",She said smiling and he smiled back laying her down on the bed and coming above her pulling the blanket over them.

He leaned in for a kiss and she moves her hand over his chest and the other wrapping around him over his back.

He moves down to kiss over her exposed shoulders and she pulls his shirt throwing them away.