'Manik, leave her hand'

Next morning

Nandini woke up early. She took a shower and got dressed in causal top and jeans.
She came down and found the hall empty. She assumed all of them to be sleeping and went to kitchen.

She started making coffee for everyone. Nyonika comes after sometime.

"Gud morning aunty", she greeted her with a hug.

"Gud morning beta , did u sleep well.", nyonika ask breaking the hug.

"Yes aunty.", nandini replied and pour the coffee for nyonika and herself.

"Coffee", she said offering her.

"Thanks but u didn't need to do it, staffs are there for it.", she said taking the coffee.

"Aunty I like to do it, now plz taste it and tell me is it good.",nandini asked her nervously.

Nyonika took a sip.

"Its very tasty.", nyonika praised her and a big smile came on her lips.

"You are up so soon. ", nyonika asked after realizing its only 8:00.

"Well aunty I have a habit of getting up early and now that I have office so I have to keep this habit. ", nandini explained her.

"So are u ready for the new phase in ur life.", nyonika asks her sitting on the chair kept in the kitchen.

Nandini took the other chair.
"Ya aunty but a little nervous thinking abt it.", nandini said truthfully.

"Its good to be nervous sometimes but its not needed, I know u will do it well. Okay now tell me have u got ur formal dresses.",nyonika encouraged her and then changed the topic.

"Yes, I got some but was having seconds thoughts of wearing it on my first day.", nandini answered genuinely as she is struck in dilemma of what to wear.

"If u want I can join u for shopping or more particularly get a nice pair from my fashion house.", nyonika offered her help.

"U own a fashion house.", nandini asked suprised.

"Ya I have my own fashion house but I visit twice in a week only. It is looked after by my assistant. I just design and look over them. So what say should I get u a perfect dress.", nyonika explained and then ask her again.

"Obviously aunty after knowing this how could I deny. Get me a perfect one of ur choice and also today mukti has promised me to give me a small tour of mumbai, it will be a grt help thank you.", nandini thanked her.
"U dont need to thank me nandini.", nyonika said and sipped her coffee.

"Gud morning mom and nandu.", mukti said in a sleepy voice entering kitchen.

They look at her and then greeted her back with a smile.
Mukti took the other sit in the table and nandini gave her coffee.

"Baccha are u okay, do i need to call a doctor u r up so early today.", nyonika asked suprised to see her so early and nandini giggles on it. Mukti makes a face.

"Its not funny okay, I just got up early today because I promised nandu to tour her.", mukti said irritatedly.

They laugh seeing her.
All got engrossed in talks after that.

"Nyonika whr r u?", came the voice of raj from the hall.

"I completely forgot about the time with you both. I will go and see what raj wants,mukti go and wake manik up and no pranks this time and nandini will u make coffee for them.", nyonika instructed getting up from the chair.

They both nodded and she went to hall.
Mukti also went to manik room and nandini made coffee for both of them.

"What happen raj?", nyonika asked coming near him.