' Nandi as in Bull '

Manik lays on the bed.
His phone rings. He keeps it in his ear.
"Hello bhai what are u doing", asked mukti over the phone.

"Nth important, u tell me how u called me now, are u okay?", asked manik getting up from the bed in a serious tone.

"Bhai I m okay I just called u to ask if u want to join us for lunch.", said mukti calmly hoping he would say yes.

"Ya ok I m free, i will join u for lunch in some time.",said manik after thinking.

"Grt then I will text u the address.", said mukti excited and then hung up the call.

Manik smiled to himself and then changed in casual dresses. He took the car and drives to the place,she sent him.

He got down from the car and moved inside. All heads turned twice to see him. Girls were drooling upon him and boys were jealous of him.

Mukti and nandini saw him coming and smiled. He reached near them.

"Hii muku",he said giving her a hug.

"Thank u so much bhai for joining",mukti said to him hugging back.

They break the hug and manik gives a nod to nandini.

Mukti notice this.

They sat on their seats.

"Bhai why there is a cold war between u two",asks mukti looking at both.

Nandini and manik look at each other and then at mukti.

"Mukti its nth of that kind",lied nandini to her.

"Oh please, i know u better than this nandu",she said and nandini makes a face.

"Ok now tell me fast",she encouraged them and manik tells her everything.

After he finishes saying.
Mukti looks at both of them for some seconds and then starts laughing. They looked confused.

"Its not funny ",both said at once and then glared at each other.

Mukti composes herself and drinks some water.

"God who are u both , kids of 5 .",she asked them.

They both makes a irritated face.

"Now cmon end this useless fight , i dont want my best frnd and big bro to fight on something silly like this",she said to both of them.

Mukti gets a call.
"Yes..yes i will be there in 5 mins",said mukti on the phone and cut it.

"Who was on the phone?",asks manik to her.

"Oh bhai ,actually i need to meet someone and thats very important ,so i will leave u guys here and move",she said to them .

"Its ok mukti i will also leave and can go home",nandini said to her.

"No,i called bhai here ,only because i dont want to spoil ur trip for this meeting of mine. U guys have ur lunch, i already ordered it and ya please solve ur problems, i will meet u guys in the evening",she said and giving a quick bye to both of them ,she went away.

They both sat in complete silence glancing each other once in a while.

Both looked at each other. Manik fake coughed and then straightened himself.

"So..?",manik said.

Nandini looked at him waiting for him to complete .

"U are here for job",he asks her and surprisingly there was no sarcasm or anger in the tone.