"But you always look good"

Nandini was reading her book when she heard the air hostess ask if she needed anything to drink or eat.

Nandini got some sandwiches for herself and turned to her right to see him still sleeping.

He fell asleep after reading the book for a while. Nandini asked him to go to the bedroom but he denied and was sleeping till now.

"He must be very tired.",she said concerned and rubbed her thumb over his cheeks affectionately.

Nandini was halfway through eating her sandwich when the pilot announced they will reach in 15 minutes.

She turned towards manik and saw him stirring and waking up.

"You slept well?",she asked and he nods.

He went to get freshen up and she moved to his seat to look outside the window.

She saw the ocean and was confused where they are.

"Manik where are we?",She asked immediately excited as he came back.

He smirked and sat on her previous seat.

"Andaman",he answered kissing her cheeks and she looks at him surprised.

"I love beaches but we didn't have to come this far. It was just a small getaway. We could have gone hiking or camping nearby. I would have enjoyed it equally.",She said him excited yet concerned about exhausting him from continuous trips.

"Well I thought about camping but you like beaches so I thought we could go to goa but then I thought about Andaman because you have been to goa before and I have my own place in Andaman and it has private beach too. So it would have been more comfortable and fun.",Manik explained and she hugged him excited and thanking him.

Soon they were out of the airport with their luggages.

A car stopped infront of them. It was a  convertible white car and nandini looked at it impressed.

The driver gets out and hands over the keys to manik before putting their luggage at the back.

"Thank you.",Manik said and gestured nandini to get in.

She sat in the front and manik took the driver seat.

"Did you like it?",he asked as he started the car and soon they were on the road to his place.

"Yes. Its great but this all was not really needed.",she said him and he smiled.

" It was, we didn't go on honeymoon because of my work and i had promised you a holiday before marriage and it was due for a long time. So you deserved a great one as its our first together. Enjoy it to the fullest.",he said her and she smiled happy.

She looked at the beach on her side and smiled putting her hands out to feel the wind.

He drove through the empty roads and nandini kept staring around.

He started slowing down and Nandini noticed a house little away.

The car came to a stop and she gets out as manik took out their luggage. It was a two storey white house with glasses everywhere.

Nandini looked at the house and was impressed. She noticed it was far away from town and no one lived close by.

Manik kept his hand on her back and gestured her to go inside.

She smiled at him and they entered the house. He dropped the luggage and looked at her as she started looking around the house.

"This is the living room , the window opens up to the pool outside. On the side is what i call my video games corner. It has tv and cozy sofa. The kitchen is at that corner and here is the stairs which leads to the bedroom. There is only one bedroom and you can go to the beach from this way. ",Manik showed her the house and she was impressed.