'Job in Mumbai.. No Way'

In Delhi

They both sat in the car.

"I m going to meet my frnds or ur girl friend ,bhai.", teased nandini.

"Wht could i do mom already had some doubts ,she asked me many times. So I had to lie on ur name.", justified cabir his actions.

"Chill bhai I didn't mind and I m so excited to meet bhabhi.",said nandini with a big smile.

They reached the hotel.

"Choti I have a meeting in half an hour. So I will leave u both alone and attend the meeting after that we can go home.", explained cabir his plan.

"Ok I have no problem.", said nandini and they both reached inside.

Cabir took a look around and found her sitting there in a corner.
He holds nandini hand and take her with him.
He puts his hand on the girl eyes.

"Cabir", she exclaimed and got up from her chair and hugged him.

"I missed u", said cabir hugging her back.

"I missed u too", the girl said.

"Ahem... ahem...", fake coughed nandini to get their attention.

They break the hug.
Cabir smiles and then introduce them.

"Choti she is navya , my girlfriend and navya she is nandini my sister."

"I m so glad to meet u atlast.", navya said and hugged her.

"Me too", said nandini.

They settled in the chairs and ordered coffee.

"Cabir always use to talk abt u. Wherever we use to go he would say abt how u liked this place when u both came here. I was waiting desperately to meet u.", navya said with a smile.

"I was also excited to meet the person who fell in love with my duffer bhai.", said nandini giggling.

"I wonder how I fell for him sometimes", said navya dramatically.

"The damage is already done and u are in love with me so stop wondering and u have to tolerate this duffer all ur life.", said cabir defending.

"Awww bhai u are so cute and I was kidding, no one can deny my bhai ", said nandini hugging him.
Navya smiles seeing them.
Cabir asks what.

"I always saw the love for her in ur eyes whenever u talk abt her and now I m able to see it in real, so feeling happy.", said navya admiring their bond.

They both smiled at her.
Cabir looked at his watch.

"U guys have ur time I will see u both in a hour.", cabir said straightening himself.

"Bhai I will go home on my own u will have to again come back here from office to pick me. U will be tired.", said nandini with concern.

"Choti I m not going to office for meeting. It is here only so I brought u two here so that after meeting I can spend some time with u both. Its in the private area my PA is waiting there so I will go and take care both of u.", cabir finished and got up from his seat.

He side hugged nandini and kissed her forehead.
He then hugged navya and kissed her temple.

"All the best , love u", said navya.
"Thanks ,love u too", said cabir breaking the hug and went.

They both sat down.

"If u dont mind shall I ask u a question. ", asked nandini not sure of her reaction.