"Don't Forget I Choose you "

Manik shifts in the morning feeling his hand numb and opens his eyes to find nandini on his arms.

He smiles looking at her and moves her hair away as he drops a kiss on her forehead.

She snuggles to him more and he smiles at that.

"Good morning, wifey.",he whispers and she nods lightly hiding her face in his neck.

" We need to get up.",He said her and she nods in no.

"I will be late because of your laziness.",he said and she smiled a little at that.

He pulled her half above him and wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Just because I am loving the state we are in. I think I can manage being late for few minutes. But only few minutes.",he said her and she kissed the side of his neck in response and dropped small kisses along it.

He groaned and she smirked getting such a reaction from him.

"Bull",he warned and he felt her lips tilt up in a smile against his skin.

"Don't be a tease early in the morning.",He said her.

"Because if i start then we won't be getting up anytime soon.",he threatened her and she looked up at him finally and saw the mischief in his eyes.

He stared at her slightly widen eyes at his words.

"You are beautiful.",he thought out loud and she blushed at that comment.

"Let's get up now or you will blame me later for being late.",She said him trying to get up but he stopped her.

" You know what, I am gonna postpone it. Let's go to the bed.",he said serious about it as he stared at her, his eyes darken and glued to her face.

She looked away at his intense gaze and slapped his chest.

"You are an idiot. Get up now.",She said pecking his lips lightly and sitting on the sofa, he too sat on the sofa beside her.

" Ahh..",he groaned in pain as he rubbed his neck and felt pain on his back.

"Sorry",she felt guilty for asking to sleep on sofa.

"Its fine but if you really feel guilty i have some things in mind that you can do.",Manik flirted with her leaning closer and she laughed pushing him as she stood up walking to the bathroom.

"When did you become such a flirt. Last time i checked you were this no nonsense talk guy with a bossy attitude and charming smile.",She said him and he gave his charming smile as she said and walks to her inside the bathroom.

"I met this lovely girl who is very beautiful and blushes every time I flirt with her and that makes her more beautiful if its possible and I just love seeing her blush because of me.",Manik said hugging her from behind and she blushes again seeing their reflection in the mirror.

He opens his mouth to say something but then closes it and shakes his head.

"What?",She asked him and he nods in no with a smile and passes her the toothbrush and takes one too.

Nandini found something very romantic in brushing her teeth by his side.

He raised an eyebrow and she just smiled at him thinking how cute he looked with that look and wished he was shirtless.

She shakes her head immediately at her weird dirty thoughts and quickly finishes brushing her teeth.

They took the shower turn by turn and changed into the extra dress in the bag.