' Guest '

Manik was driving the car and nandini was looking outside.

"Thank god, we got the car or we would have to wait for an hour and karan and arjun would have seen us.", nandini said him.

He nodded.

"Mr. Khanna is very good person, he gave us his car to go and helped us. I feel guilty to judge him before.", nandini said him.

"Hmm",manik said and continued driving.

"What do u think, manik?,god will forgive me na for judging a good person bad. Its so bad of me , Bhai always said never to judge a person at the first instant but i ignored his advice but its not my fault i got instincts that he is not a nice person. Manik why are u not saying anything ,say na he will forgive me right.", nandini said and looked at manik annoyed for ignoring.

Manik stopped the car at the side and turned to her completely irritated.

"For god's sake nandini i am driving. Can u please shut ur mouth for like an hour and sit silently and for ur guilt, he is not some saint. U judged him correct. So now stop feeling guilty and keep quiet.",manik snapped at her angrily.

"But manik, how can u say that, he was so well behaved and also offered his car to us and help us. U cant insult him like this.",nandini said him back.

Manik was busy trying to start the car but it didn't.

Nandini saw this.

"See you spoke ill of his master so he got angry and broke down.",nandini scolded manik.

Manik looked at her in disbelief.

"Are u being serious?",manik asked and then shaked his head at her silliness and got down from the car.

He checked the engine and then came back and tried starting again.

It didn't start. He smacked the steering frustrated.

Nandini was all this while looking at his actions.

"U were all the while praising him right, he gave the car to us and this that. Look now what happened, this stupid car broke down on the middle of the way where a single person is not there. Now praise him, for his stupid car now we are stuck in a isolated place all alone.", Manik said her rudely taunting her.

Nandini kept quiet.

"Will u now do the pleasure to tell me what are u thinking?",asked manik annoyed of her silence.

"I was thinking how is mr. Khanna responsible for our stuck here.",she asks manik nicely.

Manik makes a 'are u crazy' expression.
He comes out of the car and looked for signal.

He called his driver to ask about his whereabouts.

"Listen our car broke down and we are stuck here, so try to reach fast and bring a mechanic with you too.",manik said to the driver on the call.

He cut the call and bend to look at nandini.

"Lets walk, its not safe sitting here, driver is on the way.",he said her calmly this time.

Nandini nodded and came outside.
Manik locked the car and they started walking.

"I don't know for what thing u are giving me these punishment. First i couldn't enjoy nicely because of the two devil best friends of mine and now i am stuck here walking with this monkey. Now i just someone to pick me in his arms and make me sleep in the bed. I am too tired.", nandini murmured under her breath walking slowly.

"Bull u are not asked to do cat-walk here, walk faster. Its not safe here.",manik said looking back when he saw her walking slowly.

"I am not doing cat walk, its my normal speed. U are walking too fast for me to catch up.",nandini complained walking up to him.