"You always spoil the mood."

Manik stared at her as she gave Peter a side hug before thanking him. He frowns but then realises he was at fault earlier for commenting on how she dresses. He can't stop her living and dressing the way she wants just because he was possessive.

He was hoping to talk to her and apologize after they are done with the rest of the sports. He didn't want to spoil the fun if the talk goes wrong and she was having fun now without thinking of the argument before.

"So ready to get in the water?",Manik asked her with a smile.

They have been doing water sports all day trying everything and having fun spending time together making memories.

"Yes",She said and removed her cover up and manik groaned.

He was glad that she did all the other sports with the top on but he wasn't happy to see men eyes on her now and he doesn't want another argument with nandini about her clothes, so he kept his thoughts and hands to himself to stop showing others who she is with.

Manik went in the water first and gestured her to join fast. The beach here was less crowded. There were a group of boys playing volleyball a little away and some enjoying the sun.

There were few people in the water too.

She follows and he grins mischievously splashing water on her.

"Manikkkk",she yells before splashing water back at him.

She grabs his head pulling him underwater and he chuckles before pulling her in with him.

They get out of water and nandini had her arms around his neck laughing as he had his wrapped around her waist.

She opened her eyes and found herself staring at his brown eyes. He removes her hair from her face and put it behind her ears. Her eyes fell on his lips and she looked back at his eyes.

His hand tightened on her waist as he pulled her close before crashing her body against his and met his lips with hers.

She moves her fingers through his hairs and sighs in relief pulling him down. The kiss was fast as compared to the kisses they shared earlier. Maybe all the jealousy and frustration came out. She felt herself out of breath and bite his lower lip to slow him down.

He pulls apart to get some air and rubbed his nose with hers licking his lower lips before moving to kiss her again, a little slow this time but more passionate.

She moves her hand down to his bare chest showing from his unbuttoned shirt and traces her fingers over his abs.

He groans and pulls apart dropping kisses on her jaw moving down to her neck.

"Mmm",she moans as he sucks on her skin below her right ear.

He dropped light kisses on her shoulder before pulling back to stare at her red face closed eyes.

He rubbed his thumb over her cheeks.

"You are so beautiful.",he said dropping a kiss on her cheek. She fisted his shirt on his side and moved closer for a kiss again but felt water splash on her face and looked away to find the volleyball swimming near them in the water.

A boy came closer to collect the ball.

"Hey. Sorry about that. Didn't mean to disturb you guys. Can you pass the ball please?",he said with a different accent with a smile showing his dimples.

Manik nodded before picking up the ball and throwing in his direction.

He waved them and head back to his group.

Manan-Love And Attitudeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें