'i won't until u listen to me'

The rest of the afternoon manik was busy with the event preparation whereas nandini spend the time with karan and arjun.

It was 4:30, manik wrapped up his work and drove to the park.
He saw nandini sitting their on the bench from far, playing with a small boy.

He slowly walked near her from back not to get in notice of her.

He stops at a distance and hears her conversation.

"Why are u so sad?",the little boy asked her.

Nandini nodded in no and smiled a little at him.

"Did u fight with ur boyfriend?",the boy asked her.

"U are so small for these things.", nandini said surprised looking at the 10 year boy.

"I have a big sister and she gets upset like u when she fights with her boyfriend and i am not small ,i am a big boy now.",he said making nandini chuckle.

Someone calls the boy from behind.

"If u are right then why are u sad.Talk to him and everything will be fine. Keep smiling. Bye.",the boy said her and went away kissing her cheek.

A small smile formed on nandini's lip as she watched the boy running to her mom.

The boy turned for the final time and waved at her.

She waved him back and smiled.

The boy went away and nandini's smile drop. She watched the time and found he was late.

Manik left from there and sat back on his car.

He calls her.

"Manik?", nandini said him.

"I am waiting for you outside for last 20 minutes, where are you?",manik asked her in a emotionless tone.

"Sry, i am coming.", nandini said feeling guilty.

Manik hangs up.

Nandini walks upto his car looking down and sits silently looking outside.

"Seatbelt",manik said her.

She was lost in her own thoughts to hear him.

Manik turns to her and his face softens looking at her sad face.

He puts on a cold face.

"Seatbelt",he said a little loudly making her jump in her seat.

She hurriedly puts the seatbelt.
"Sry",she said looking at him and then turns outside.

The ride to home was silent.

Manik parks the car and both move inside.

All their friends and families were gathered together and were discussing about the engagement.

"Look bhai and nandu are here.",mukti said and went to hug manik and nandini.

"What's going on?",manik asked her.

"Ur engagement preparation.",mukti said him and both manik and nandini share a look.

They slowly walk upto the sofa and sit down.

"We were busy with everything from morning and finally its done. Nandini ur dress is lovely, u sure gonna love it.",Alya said her and nandini smiles at her.

"Manik, did u pick the ring?", nyonika asked him.

"I will get it tomorrow morning.",manik said her.

"Manik...", nyonika was about to talk further but he cut her off.

"Mom i have some work, i am in my room.",manik said standing up to go.