'And there goes my reputation'

The day goes smoothly with less work at office and no drama. While driving back.

"What do you have in mind for today?",manik asked her.

"I am thinking to start knitting.", nandini tells him.

"Yeah that's nice. It would take long time to learn and knit a sweater.",manik said her.

"Actually I don't think I can make a sweater so soon. I was thinking to just learn how to knit and i can do it afterwards.",nandini explained.

"Yeah that's okay. Tell me if you need any help.",manik said her and she nods.

There was complete silence and manik turns on the radio.

He sang softly to the lyrics of the song and nandini smiles and leans closer and put her head on his shoulder.

He smiles at her and then looks up front.

"You are going shopping tomorrow?",he asks her after some time.

"Yes, me, mukti, alya, bhabhi will join if she's free. Aunty will be there for sometime and then leave. We are going to watch a movie and then have dinner and come back.",she informed manik.

"So you are probably having a day out. I can drive you guys there and help you.",manik offered.

"Its not needed. We are having a girls day and also you have lots of work, i don't want to bother you. I know the upcoming meeting is important for you.", nandini said him.

"Not more than you.",he said stopping the car infront of her house and turning to her.

She blush and smile at him.

"We will manage without you. Goodnight manik", nandini whispers and kisses his cheeks.

"Goodnight bull.",he said and she smiles before leaving.

Mukti, Nyonika and Nandini entered the mall and looked around.

"Where to start?",mukti asked nyonika.

"Let me get sari and jewelry for nandini then i will leave early.",nyonika said and they nodded.

They shopped talking about what's going on in their lives. Nyonika shared past memories with them. After two hours they were done with the shopping.

"I am leaving now. Enjoy.",Nyonika said and left.

"They will be here in 10 mins.",mukti informed.

"Food court?", nandini asked and mukti nodded.

They ordered cold coffee and waited for the two.

Soon alya and navya joined them.

"Finally we are having a girls day. I was getting irritated with work and dhruv.",alya complained.

"Yes, I was wanting one for ourselves from the day boys had a night out.",navya said and they nodded.

"So where to start?",mukti asked.

"We need to get some clothing's for nandu.",alya said and nandini looks at her confused.

"I just shopped with aunty.",she replied.

"Yeah but you need to shop for few things more.",navya said smiling.

Nandini nodded.

They walked looking at the shops.

"Mukti how's things with abhi?",nandini asked her.

"Its fine. Good. I mean he had stopped ignoring me and talks to me, he has started showing interest on me and i appreciate it. I am just waiting for him to say he likes me so we can be together.",mukti said them