'Awww... u are so cute '

They were back to Mumbai and got back to work.
Nandini helped alya and Arjun for the Valentine's week and also prepared something special for manik.

Nandini gets up to go office and realise it's rose day.

She quickly gets ready and moves down to see a rose kept in the dining table with her favourite breakfast.

"Good morning choti.",cabir said coming out with two coffee mugs.

"Good morning Bhai.", nandini said and hugs him.

She finishes her breakfast and hears the car horn outside.

She bids cabir bye and picks the rose and puts it in the vase and walks out with her bag.

She sees manik waiting for her and smiles at him.

He hugs her and both sat inside.

They stopped in the traffic. Nandini was looking outside and smiling at the couples giving roses to each other.

Manik sees her.

"U like this Valentine's week thing?",he questions her and she nods smiling.

"We all believe in showing love instead of saying it. But sometimes we have an urge to hear from our partners how much do we really mean to them and in this Valentine's week, we actually get a chance and a reason to say it to them. Also who doesn't like celebrating love.", nandini tells him and he nodded.

They soon reached the office.

Nandini was walking to her cabin and manik was behind her. There was a huge crowd in front of her cabin. People see her and manik and moves aside smiling at them.

Nandini sees her cabin and her eyes widen in surprise.

Her complete cabin was decorated with red roses and her favourite orchids.

She sees a greeting card and picks it up and opens it.

"Happy rose day , bull" Was written on it beautifully.

She turns to manik who was smiling at her.

She walks to him closer and hugs him.

Everyone gasps while manik was surprised.

He lifts his hands and wrap around her too.

"U liked it?",he asks her and she nods.

"Thank you so much. I loved it.", nandini tells him and breaks the hug.

"But u don't like celebrating it then why did u ?",she questions him.

"Because u like them.",he answers and starts walking to his office. He turns back and wink at her before going.

Nandini walks back to her cabin and everyone disappears to their own.

They all got busy with work and soon after nandini left for home. Manik stayed back as he had a meeting.

She stops in between for getting some things and then goes to manik's house.

She walks to manik's room and goes to his balcony and put those stuffs there and walks down.

She spent some time with Raj and nyonika and then goes to kitchen to cut her time as Raj and nyonika we're leaving somewhere.

She prepares coffee for herself.

Manik comes in after sometime and puts his bag on the sofa. Kaka serves him water and informs about nandini.

He walks to the kitchen and sees her drinking coffee.