" I won't listen to you."

Manik gets out from the car and takes out their bags.

"I can't wait to meet everyone.", Nandini said getting out of the car and he smiled at her excitement.

She extends her hand to take the luggage but he nods in no and gestures her to move.

Nandini puts on the password and they walk inside the house and finds Nyonika and Raj sitting on the sofa talking.

"Dad",Manik calls and they turn their head to find them and smiles seeing them.

Manik put the luggage on the side and they walked in closer and give them a hug before sitting beside them.

"How was the trip?",Nyonika asked running her hand around manik's hair.

" It was amazing. ",He whispers sharing a look with Nandini.

" Where is mukti? ",He asked looking around for her.

" Still Sleeping. She came back home late last night. ", Nyonika informs him and he frowns.

" Work? ",He asked raj.

" No, she was out with Abhi.",Raj replied and Manik nods and looks towards her room.

" I will go and wake her up.",Manik said getting up and walking upstairs.

Nandini starts telling them about where they visited and the fun they had.

They heard screams and looked upstairs to find mukti chasing manik with a pillow in her hand.

"Kids stop it.",Raj yelled at them to which they ignore and were busy in their own arguments.

Manik came running down followed by mukti who had water running down her face and hair.

"Manik stop running away, how dare you.",She said glaring, trying to trap him.

" Kids",Raj yelled loudly and they stopped and looked at him for a second before running around again.

"Its afternoon. You should be awake by now.",Manik justified his actions.

"I slept late. I was tired.",She gave excuse and he smirks.

" Tired? Huh what were you doing that you got so tired. You were with Abhi till late last night.",Manik teased her and mukti eyes widen and she threw the pillow at him.

Raj looks at Nyonika who just ignored them knowing they won't listen.

"No no tell me. Do you want me to talk to his parents? ",He asked chuckling.

"Dad",Mukti said irritated and he looks at her before walking close and hugging her.

"Don't listen to him. Come and sit. Nandini is here.",Raj said and she ignored manik and walks in close to nandini and hugs her.

They all get into talking and manik frowns.

Mukti looked at his sullen face and walked close to where he stood.

He smiles and extends his hand and she hugs him.

"I missed you bhai.",Mukti whispers and he smiled.

"Did you get time to do so? You are always busy with work or Abhi. I hardly see you home.",Manik said and she pulls apart to look at him.

"Bhai.",she said with a guilty face and he smiles and nods in understanding.

She grins and he smiles too and kissed her head.

Nyonika gestures to raj to look at them and he smiled along with nandini.