'So are u not angry anymore?'

Nandini was sitting in her room after dinner and was thinking how to tell manik about it.

She looks at the mirror once and took a deep breath and walked down to the garden.

Manik was sitting there looking at the stars.

"I thought u won't come.",manik said looking up.

"How do u know i was here?",nandini asked coming from behind and sitting on the bench.

Manik just shrugged and passes the chocolates to her.

"Why chocolates today instead of coffee?",nandini asked him taking the chocolate and unwrapping it.

"Thought u will need it more than coffee ",manik answered looking at her.

She realised what he was indicating and stops eating the chocolate and looks at him.

"Okay fine ask everything u want to know, i will answer you honestly. Even i am tired of hiding everything.",nandini said looking front.

"I know that u have problems with soha and i want to know about it from starting. When was the first time u argued?",manik asked her.

"I will tell everything but on one condition, u will promise me that u won't leave without hearing me completely and will let me explain myself.",nandini asked him.

"Okay promise, tell me",manik asked her.

"When u called us to ur office for the first time and asked me to wait. She was kind of jealous. That was the first time.",nandini said him.

"Jealous for what?",manik asked confused.

"I told u before, she likes u so was kind of jealous that u talked with me in private.",nandini said eating her chocolate slowly.

"Okay fine, its a small thing. How did it grew so big?",manik asked her.

"U remember the file exchange thing.", nandini asked him.

"Yes, what about it?",manik asked her.

"She actually blamed me for it saying that i did it knowingly so that u can get impressed by it. I thought she was saying nonsense and just ignored her.", nandini said him.

"I am hearing it, continue.",manik said feeling a bit angry.

"Then that delhi meeting came. She wanted to be with u, so she lied to u about it. Karan and arjun were very angry at her for accusing and blaming me for nothing. So we planned the small revenge plan. But she misunderstood it again saying that i did it knowingly to come with u to delhi. When we came back from delhi, u dropped me to office that morning and she saw it and when we reached office, she got mad at me and started asking questions of what happened in delhi. I tried saying it was just a business meeting but she didn't believe me and..",nandini stopped getting nervous.

"And what?, Nandini",manik asked with a straight face.

"My hand was hurt that time.",nandini said looking down.

Manik remembers the moment he walked into office and soha was holding nandini hands.

"U lied.",manik said to her.

"Manik, i am sorry actually...", nandini was going to explain but manik cut her off.

"Tell what happened further.",he said to her trying to not get angry.

"After that the hospital project was lined up and we were busy with that. Before the meeting started, she tried a few times to get a reaction out of us by her words.", nandini said him.