'I hate you'

Next Morning

Nandini gets up and comes down after getting ready.

She sees her mom instructing the servants and goes near her.

"Gud morning mom.", said nandini taking her in a back hug.

"Gud morning baccha, can u plz go and call ur dad and brother for breakfast they are in the study room", asks naina kissing her cheek and then sets the table for breakfast.

"Sure mom.", says nandini and moves towards the study.

"Dad ,bhai breakfast is ready ", said nandini coming inside the study.

Both of them nods and then got busy in their work.

Cabir was sitting in the chair going through a file and disscussing with his PA.

Sameer was busy moving to and fro talking on phone.

Nandini calls them again. They just nod and again got busy.

Nandini gets irritated with their nods and moves towards sameer.

"Yes Mr. Mehta, u can çome and discuss abt the deal with Mr malik..... Yes he has all the information abt it.... Ya.... Ya....... once I come back we will start the work....", sameer was discussing on phn when nandini took the phone.

Sameer looks at her confused but she ignores and answers the phn.

"Hello mr.mehta, I m nandini..... yes....actually I m sry to disturb ur talks but I m having a flight in some hours and I want to spend time with my dad if u dont mind excusing him for some hours..... thank u Mr. Mehta for understanding,I will convey ur msg to dad and ya he will contact u soon. It was nice talking to u , thank u have a lovely day.", nandini talks to him and then cuts the call with a smile.

She gives the phn to confused and shocked, sameer.

"Mr.mehta said u to enjoy with ur daughter and he will discuss with mr.malik, now u go for breakfast, i will bring bhai.",said nandini and moves to cabir who was unaware of these things and doing his work.

She takes the file from his hand and closes it.
"Choti I m doing some work. Give it back.", he said glaring at her and talks with rahul about the deal.

"Bhai I m so hungry. I have flight in some time and I will go then u can do ur work now come and have breakfast with me or u know I wont eat anything and also I dont like the food in flights. Do u want ur choti to remain hungry till afternoon. Rahul tell me ,will u keep ur little sister hungry for ur work.", nandini emotionally blackmails him.

Cabir just shake his head on her drama and chuckles.

"Definitely not mam.",rahul answered but stops when cabir glares at him.

"Ok fine come lets have breakfast.I will discuss abt it later. Rahul u can go now and get ready by 2 for leaving.", cabir agrees finally seeing his choti getting angry.

Rahul leaves and they both go to the table and sits. Naina serves them and then sits beside sameer.

"Nandu , their son will pick u up. I have given ur number to him.", said sameer feeding her a bite.

"Okay dad.", said nandini between the food.

"Bacha behave nicely with everyone there and dont do things they dont like okay.", explains naina sweetly.

"Yes mom.", says nandini with a smile.

"Choti leave a message once u reach there and call me if there is any problem.", said cabir.