' What about my gift? '

Nandini and arjun moved towards the meeting room and got seated.

Soha and yuvi too came at that time. Soha smirked looking at nandini.

"Ohh u are here. I thought u must have also made some excuse and left the meeting.",soha taunts her.

"Soha, it would be better if u stop or u don't know what i will do.",arjun said her sternly.

"I cant understand, why are u speaking for her?.",soha asked him.

"She is my best friend and i will always speak for her. So u better think before speaking anything.",arjun said glaring at her.

"Really!! Best friend?, I doubt.",soha said chuckling.

Nandini who was busy looking at her files looked up at her hearing it.

Arjun was going to say something but nandini holded his hand and gestured to sit.

He sat still angry.

"Arjun, we are in the meeting room. U need to calm yourself instead of letting her affect u. I don't want u to spoil ur presentation for a nobody like her. She's not worth of ur explanation.", nandini said him with a smile.

He nodded and gave a small smile to her.

"How sweet, i don't know what karan will feel seeing this?",soha said again with a smile.

"Obviously he will feel betrayed. After all nandini is for both of them and now in his absence arjun is having all the fun of his side too.",yuvi said to soha and they laughed.

Arjun was about to shout on him but nandini holded his hands on the armrest.

He looked at her in disbelief and she nodded in no.

"Let our actions speak for us.", nandini whispered slowly to him.
Her other hand curled up in fist to control her anger.

Arjun sighed and controlled​ himself as he respected her desicions.

They both ignored the two of them.
Soha and yuvi got restless not getting a reaction from them.

Soha was about to say something more when the door opened.

All of them stood up from their seat.

Dr. Prakash entered the room with manik and Mr sharma.
Pooja was behind them.

They stood in a line infront of them. Pooja stood a little away.

"Good morning",Dr.Roy said to them.

"Good morning sir",the four of them wished back.

"Team let me introduce u to Dr.Prakash Roy. He is the senior doctor of the Life care Hospital. He is also a renowned cardiologist and is one of the best doctors in india.",manik said to the four of them.

They smiled hearing it.

"Dr. Roy, that's my team. She is Ms. Soha khanna. One of the interior designer of my team.",manik introduced him pointing at soha.

"Hello sir",soha said and he smiled and nodded.

Manik further introduce to yuvi and arjun and then comes to nandini.

"And she is Ms. Nandini Murthy, the other interior designer.",manik said pointing at nandini.

"Hello sir, nice to meet u.", nandini said with a smile.

Dr. Roy nodded with a smile.

Manik and Dr. Roy sat on the two seats kept together in the middle.
Pooja sat beside manik on the right side of the table and Mr. Sharma sat on the left side infront of pooja.