' Manik won't u eat it for me?'

Nandini reached home and quickly changed her dress and came down.

She saw manik and cabir watching football in the living room.

She sat beside cabir.

"I liked ur friends.",cabir said her.

"I knew u would like them. They are very nice.", nandini said hugging cabir.

"Choti, will u tell something honestly?", cabir asked her.

"Bhai i never lie to u, ask me.",nandini said him.

"Is something wrong between u and soha also that yuvraj guy?",cabir asked her curiously.

Nandini looked at him and then turned otherside.

"Nothing serious bhai, its just that we don't go well along with each other. I am usually with karan and Arjun while they both are together. Her ways of thinking and living life is completely different from mine and I don't agree with her certain ways. Instead of staying together and having arguments every now and then its better to be a little far with peace and be professional.",nandini said him.

"I don't know but i could see hatred for u in her eyes and the reason is something bigger. Just because ur ways of thinking are different, she can't develop so much hatred. Are u hiding something from me?",he asked her suspicious.

Manik looked at nandini and saw her restless.

"Cabir,leave it na. I am hungry, let's have something.Pizza?",manik asked changing the topic.

Nandini smiled a little and nodded at manik.

"Till then i will make ur favourite cupcake too.", nandini said to cabir and went to kitchen. Manik orders pizza and looks at cabir.

"She never lies to me but she hides the truth most of the times.",cabir said to manik.

"Cabir when she is ready to tell then she will. I have asked her many times but she denied saying its between them and being her boss, its unfair if she tells me. I know u are worried but u don't have to. I have seen the two guys and trust me, they both are very protective for her and care a lot for her. Nothing will happen and if something goes wrong then i am always there na.", manik assured cabir to which he smiled.

They both got back to watching tv when mukti came along with abhi.

Mukti ran and sat between manik and cabir.

Abhi came inside and hugged both cabir and manik.

"Nice to meet u again.",abhi said to cabir.

"I m glad too.",cabir said to him.

They settled on the sofa.

Abhi and cabir were busy discussing their ideas on the new hotel project while mukti and manik were fighting over the remote to change the channel.

Nandini comes to hall after putting the cupcakes in oven and find abhi and cabir busy with themselves and mukti and manik fighting.

"Hii abhi",she said loudly to get everyone attention.

"Hey doll, where were you?",abhi asked taking her in a hug.

"Was making cupcakes.",nandini said to him.

"Bhai, i want to watch movies. Give me the remote.",mukti said tired of snatching.

"I want to watch football. Go to ur room and watch it.",manik said hiding the remote from her.

"Bhai u always do like this. I want to watch movie.",mukti said him irritated.

"Guys what's going on?",nandini asked them.