"My Wife"

Nandini was in the centre holding Cabir's hand as he walked her down the aisle.

Navya walked on the other side of her helping her with the dress.

Abhi and Arya held the dupatta over the head at the front and karan and Arjun held it at the back.

The background music was the first song that she and cabir composed with their mother. It was very close to her heart.

The gate opens and nandini held cabir hands tightly.

He smiled at her and she nods and looks at everyone with a smile as she walked in the middle.

The mandap was set in the open beautifully decorated. There were seating arrangements on both sides for the guests and the path for her to walk in covered in flowers.

Manik eyes found her from the mandap he was sitting at and he stared at her.

Naina walks in and kisses nandini's head whereas navya went to accompany mukti.

"She is looking so beautiful. I can't believe she is getting married.",mukti said to navya teary eyed seeing her best friend dressed up like a doll for her marriage.

Navya smiles at her and takes her in a side hug.

"She will be staying with you.",Navya reminds her and mukti grins with tears in her eyes.

Nandini looks at manik and smiled seeing him staring at her astonished.
She blushes eyeing him and he smiles and gets up from his seat and walks to the end.

Cabir hugs him and he hugs him back whispering something in his ears making cabir smile.

He looks at him and then at nandini and she smiled at him.

"She is your responsibility now manik. I trust you with her. Take care of each other.",Cabir said as he looked at nandini while speaking to manik and she looks at him getting emotional.

"I will buddy.",Manik replied as he stared at nandini.

Cabir takes her hand and gives it in manik's hand. Nandini feels a wave of emotion hit inside her as cabir leaves her hand. She looks up at him and he kissed her cheek before moving away.

Nandini stares at manik and he smiled at her making her smile.

They walk and sat on their seats. The guests took their seat and their friends gathered at the side.

Cabir stood beside mukti and she wraps her arms around him and pats his back.

"You practically stay at our house all the time. You can come any time to meet her. Also nandu can't live without talking to her bhai for a day. So she won't forget you and will be missing you more than you will miss her.",mukti explains him.

He chuckles and wraps his hand around her as he kissed her head.

"Thank you.",he whispered and she grinned at him.

Navya smiles seeing them as she stood beside naina.

The wedding chants goes on as manik and nandini followed the instructions.

Manik keeps playing with her hand in his, sometimes rubbing his thumb over her palm or playing with her fingers.

Nandini tries taking back her hand from his as it kept making her blush and ticklish but he holds it firmly.

"Manik let it go.",Nandini whispered slowly as she nods at the pandit.

"No",manik said back as he smiled at others.