"Your sister is a walking trouble"

"Choti, get up.",cabir said running his hands through her hairs.

"Hmm",she said and turned other side.

"Its dinner time. Have something and then you can go back to sleep.",Cabir said her and she opens her eyes slowly.

She sits on her bed and he looks at her.

"Are you okay now?",he asked and she nods.

"Don't worry. Did you had fun in the beach?",she asked him.

"Yes we did. I wasn't much worried about you, manik had messaged me earlier about you. I trust him with you. Also you both will not get much time to spend alone now. So I didn't come earlier to see you. I hope you aren't upset.",he said and she smiled at him.

"That was sweet of you bhai but next time you don't need to do that. If you want to see me then do it without caring about these things. Okay?",she asked him and he nods and kissed her forehead.

"Now lets go for dinner.",he said and she nods.

"Can I get a piggy ride?",she said making an innocent face.

He smiles and bends down a little.

"Hop on",he said and she climbed on his back and wraps her hand around his neck and legs crossed on his waist.

Cabir walks down with her on his back from her room. They saw manik too walking out of his room with mukti. He was leaning on mukti half asleep and she was getting annoyed pushing him but he wouldn't budge.

Cabir and nandini laughs before cabir walks down and others see them.

"Nandu, you have grown up now and getting married, be a little responsible. Cabir, she is not five years old that you are giving her piggy rides. Drop her and join us you two.",naina said not liking their childish behavior. They frowned at her.

"Mom she is my choti. I will give her piggy rides even when she is 65.",cabir said dropping her on sofa making her happy.

"Thank you bhai.", nandini said kissing his cheeks.

Others smiled.

Naina tried to say something but nyonika stopped her.

"Why are you getting so tensed? She is getting married that doesn't mean she should change herself. Let her have fun. I have said it before too and i will say it again, She is just like mukti to us. Let her chill and calm down.",she explained and naina nods.

Manik and mukti were coming down arguing over things.

"Manik is also getting married, he should be responsible too but look at him fighting with his sister over something silly. Naina they are young and new to this but trust me they are more responsible and mature then we think of them. Let them enjoy their time.",nyonika said her.

"I don't want anyone to say her anything. You know our relatives still don't like me. They even said that nandini was unlucky for Dad before. If they see nandini behaving like this, they will blame my upbringing and insult her again and I cant see anyone doing that to my daughter.",naina said her fears seeing nandini laughing over something.

"Nothing will go wrong. She will win all their hearts and shut them up.",nyonika said and naina nods giving a smile.

They turned to the children and finds mukti and manik still arguing.

"What happened?",nyonika asked them.

"Mom i was so tired from the driving and i had just slept for 2 hours and she came to my room and instead of just waking me slowly like a good girl. She pushed me of the bed and i hurt my head badly but i being the sweet big brother forgave her but was a little dizzy so i leaned into her to take her support but she wouldn't let me do it. She kept pushing me and my head hurts so much.",manik said making a sad face.