'Happy birthday bu..nandini'

Manik got ready wearing a white t-shirt and black blazer over it with black jeans. He wore his watch and shoes and then took a look at the mirror after setting his hairs.

He kept his phone and wallet in his pocket and walked out taking the keys.
He glanced at the time and walks to nandini's room.

He knocked at the door and waited leaning to the wall looking at the closed door.

Nandini opened the door after a while and manik looks at her from down to up lost.

She takes a step ahead and stands infront of him.

"How do i look?",she asked turning side by side to show him.

She was wearing a off shoulder black full sleeve dress till her knees with a neckpiece along with black high heels. Her hairs were pinned with a clutcher.

"U look amazing.",manik said looking at her from up to down taking a step closer to her.

Nandini smiled at him.

"But?",he said standing close to her making her frown in confusion.

He moves his hand and opens the clutcher making her suprised.

He moves his hand on her hairs arranging it on her shoulders properly. She was looking at him a bit surprised but he was busy in his world to even notice her surprised face.

"Now u look perfectly amazing.",he said looking into her eyes.

"Thank you", nandini said him breaking his thoughts.

He composed himself and nodded at her with a smile.

"Let's go.",he said forwarding his right hand at her.

"I have to take my phone and purse. One minute.", nandini said and moved inside.

Manik looks at his forwarded hands and pouts sadly.

He looks away and was about to drop his hand but feels someone hand in his. He looks down surprised at their entwined hands and sees the bracelet he gave her in that hand.

A smile comes on his face and he looks up at her.

"Let's go.",she said smiling back and both left to their car.

"So, where are we going?",nandini asked sitting inside the car.

"We are going to a place.",manik said in a duh tone starting the car.

"Manik", nandini asked irritated.

"What?",manik asked smiling.

"Tell me na, please.", nandini said looking at him pouting.

"Not working, and ur brother will kill me if i tell anything.",manik said turning to her.

"Manik, please na its my bday.",nandini said trying again.

"Yes i am also saying the same its ur b'day suprise.",manik said her.

"Fine", nandini said and sat silently looking outside the window.

Manik looked at her every now and then and got irritated by the silence.

"Bull, don't be silent, it doesn't suit u.",manik said finally irritated.

"U always say i talk useless things and all. So fine, i am silent now enjoy ur time.", nandini said to him annoyed.

"Don't be angry bull. I can't tell u about it. It's a suprise so stop being a baby and talk with me.",manik said her.

"No",she said and turned away.

"I have something for u but u will get it if u talk with me and don't ask about surprise.",manik said her smirking.