'She is so sweet'

They put their hands down and turns their face from each other.

Nandini picks her phn from ground and manik too takes his phn from ground and they both move in opposite direction.

Nandini turns back at him angrily and manik too turns back that time. Giving a final glare to each other ,they walk away.

Manik goes near his car and takes a deep breath to calm himself.

He looks at the watch.

"Shit, I am late for that stupid girl. I wonder where is the one I came to pick up. What if she left thinking I didn't come or is she still waiting.", manik thought moving his hands in his hair in frustration.

He takes his phn to call her. He puts the password but it doesnot open. He looks carefully.

"What the hell, its not my phn. Whr is my phn.", he asks to no one in particular angrily.

Otherside nandini goes near the taxi stand.

"Calm down nandu, one...two...three...", she says to herself and counts to three to calm herself and takes deep breaths.

"Was it necessary to make me meet him from all people in this world. My first memory with mumbai is a fight with a angry youngman. Now no more troubles, I just wanna go home and relax. Wait...Wait.. I completely forgot about the person who was coming to pick me up in this whole fight. He must be waiting for me. I think he was the one who called me before let me check.", she thought and look at her phn.

She typed the password but it said wrong password.
She looked at it confusingly and then realises that its not her phn but the same model of hers.

"God why me haan always, another trouble. What if he is calling on my phn to pick me up. How will I contact him. I dont have his no and these phn has a password so I cant call in my phn and ask for my phn from that angry youngman. Wht should I do now, plz help me.", asks nandini to herself moving here and there.

Manik was leaning on his car and was very irritated as it was totally not happening the way he wanted.

It was already 1:40. He sighs.

"I think I should leave ,there is nothing going to happen if I wait here. I have never seen her nor does she have. I dont know her number and my phn is exchanged with a stupid girl. Its better I go back,mom will understand and that girl is not dumb enough to wait for me till now, she would have taken some cab by now to go home. I should go back to office, i have an important meeting to attend.", convinced manik to himself and got seated in the driving seat and rode back to office.

Here after thinking so much, nandini decides to go on her own to their house. She searches her purse and gets the note where she wrote the address to their house.

"I hope now everything goes well.", she wished and takes a taxi to go to the address.

She watches the city through the window and had a beautiful smile on her face.

The driver looks her seeing outside happily.

"U came here for holidays", he asks her.

"No for job but visiting for the first time.", says nandini happily.

"Oh let me introduce u to mumbai then.", he says and starts explaining about mumbai and telling about the buildings and places that came on the way.

After a hour...

Manik's office

Manik goes to his cabin and calls pooja.
"So tell me about the project. ", says manik sternly.
"Sir actually..", she started but manik cut her in between.
"Dont tell me its not done till.", he asks strictly.