"It's written in here already."

Nandini got out of the door and manik too but slips and balances himself.

She went on to his side and gave her hand to which he grins and hold it tightly pulling it close to his heart.
She looked at him before moving inside.

They walked in slowly looking around and tip toed to their room upstairs. Manik laughs loudly at the achievement and nandini pushed him inside the room and locked the door.

"Get changed and go to sleep.",she said but he nods in no.

"Manik",She asked in a warning tone but he nods in no and sat on the bed.

"Manik I know you are drunk that's why I am being calm but what you did today was quite stupid. Don't act like a kid. ",Nandini said him turning to go but he grabs her hand.

"Let's watch a movie.",he suggested to which she nodded in no and tried moving but he didn't let her and hold her down.

"You want to watch a movie? Do you have any idea what your actions today would have done to you and the company's name. What were you thinking getting drunk at an event with media outside lining up. You should have been careful you know. How could you be so irresponsible? You are supposed to be the mature one in this relationship. ",Nandini asked not being able to stay quiet being frustrated thinking about her actions and his.

He looks down hearing her scold him making a puppy face he moves his hand to his ears.

She sighs knowing its of no use to talk to him at this moment.

"Go and take a bath and change your dress.",Nandini said him politely and he went inside the bathroom quietly.

Nandini sits on the bed tired.

" Bull.",she hear him yell and went inside the bathroom to check upon him worried.

"What's wrong?",she asked looking at him standing under the shower fully clothed and he grinned holding her hand and pulling her in the running shower.

"Manikkk",she yelled irritated.

She turns the shower off and glares at him.

He moves his hand to her cheeks and rubbed it with his thumb a few times.

She tired getting away but he traps her with the wall behind.

"Manik",she said looking at him but he was focused on her cheeks.

"Why did you let him kiss you?",he whispered rubbing her cheeks and she looks at him surprised.

She turns to him and he faced her.

"Why?",he asked with a serious face.

Nandini eyes the wet hairs stuck on his forehead and the droplets falling from it.

"He gave me a compliment and kissed my cheeks as a greeting.",Nandini answered honestly looking at him.

"You are so beautiful.",manik said tracing her cheeks with the back of his fingers.

Nandini looked at him and found sincerity in his eyes along with longing.

He leaned closer and she moved back.

"You are drunk.",Nandini said and he nods in no.

"I am not drunk.",manik whispered before leaning in and kissing her cheeks where Abhay had kissed her, holding her face in position.

She relaxed in his arms and he moved a little back.

"This dress looks so sexy on you. I had a hard time stopping myself from touching you or kissing you and watching you dance with him didn't settle well.",Manik complimented kissing her other cheek. Nandini found it cute seeing him finding a excuse and complimenting her to kiss her.