' Manik i need to talk to u '

Next morning...
Nandini woke up early then usual. She quickly got ready and checked her designs. She smiled a bit and then put it in her bag. She took out her laptop and checked the video from the pen drive and smiled satisfied.

She kept everything in her bag and came down.

She saw nyonika arranging the table for breakfast.

"Good morning aunty.",she said to her smiling.

"Good morning nandini, u are early today.",nyonika said looking at the clock suprised.

"I have a important day ahead and i need to distract myself from getting nervous.", nandini said and started helping her.

"U will do well. Don't worry.", nyonika assured her and went to get the dishes.

Nandini went and got the jug containing juice. She comes near the table and keep it.

She turns and collides with manik who was coming to his chair checking his phone.

"Careful, bull.",manik said holding her shoulders to balance her.

"Sorry",she said with a small smile and went and sat on her seat.

Manik too sat on his place and nyonika joined him.

"Good morning mom",manik said kissing her cheeks.

"Good morning",she said kissing his forehead.

"Dad and muku won't join us.",manik asked.

"No, raj has taken the day off today and mukti has late meetings. Both are sleeping.", nyonika said him.

Manik nodded and continued eating.
Nandini was eating silently with a normal expression on her face.

"Nandini", nyonika called her.

"Yes aunty.",she said looking up.

"U look lost!!",nyonika said her.

"I was thinking.", nandini said with a smile.

"Manik, will u do something for me?", nyonika asked him.

"Yes mom.",he said to her.

"Will u drop nandini to her office today?", nyonika asked him.

Manik looked at nandini who was in turn looking at nyonika.

"I will be fine by my own ,aunty.", nandini tried to assure her.

"U said its a important day for you and i don't want u to go alone today. I want to drop u but i have plans with raj. So manik will drop u, right manik?",she said to nandini and then looked at manik.

"Sure i won't mind. Bull finish ur breakfast first and we can go then.",manik said to nandini.

Nyonika smiled and nandini nodded at him.

They finished their breakfast and nandini took her bag and moved out with manik.

"Manik u don't really have to...", nandini said him trying to assure him.

"Get inside the car. I was anyway going to tell u that u are coming with me but mom made it easier and by seeing ur face, i can say that it's not a good idea to let u go alone.",manik said leaning on the car's door.

Nandini moved to other side and sat inside.

Manik too got inside the car and started driving.

"So tell me now, why this lost look from the morning?, I thought u must be fine after our night talk.",manik asked confused.