"Promise me you won't get drunk"

"Bhai I look alright right? Is the makeup heavy? Did I mess my hairs? I don't look too short right? ", She asks looking at him panicking as they walked out of her room and towards the stairs.

Cabir stopped and turns to her holding her arms.

"You look like a princess. But does it really matter. I don't think any of us mind if you don't put makeup or your hair gets messed up or you appear small in height. What matters is you and only you. We all will accept you in any way. Do you understand? ",Cabir said holding her cheeks.

" I know bhai but I don't want anything to go wrong. I am really hoping that things go right. ",She said and he nods.

" Let's go, they are waiting. ",Cabir said and she nods and takes a deep breath.

They walked down the stairs and stands infront of the gate.

Cabir gives her a smile and she smiles back loosening the tight hold on his arm.

The gate opens slowly and she smiles as they started walking inside.
Everyone eyes were on her. The ladies stared at her and gossiped about the dress and jewelry with their frnds.

Cabir walks her to the middle where her friends and everyone were gathered.

Her eyes searched for manik and she smiles when she finds him staring at her.

She checked him out and appreciated how good he looked.

Manik walks closer to her and cabir.

He greets cabir with a hug and turns to nandini.

He forwarded his hand for her.

She looks at cabir and he smiles at her before taking her hand and giving it to manik.

He smiled at them.

"I will check on Navya. ",Cabir said leaving them alone.

" You look gorgeous.",he said and she smiled.

" You look great too.",she said and he smirks.

" Where are our parents?",she asked and he looks around and frowns not finding them.

"I don't know. They were here before you came. Maybe they are attending some guests.",Manik said her and she nods.

Nandini finds Naina and smiles and looks at manik.

He puts his hand on her back and guides her to their parents.

Naina smiles at the duo and hugs nandini.

"Aww you look lovely baby.",Naina said getting a bit emotional holding her cheeks.

"Thank you mom.",Nandini said smiling at her.

Naina kisses her forehead gazing at her for a while and turns to manik.

He wraps his hand around her shoulder and takes her in a hug.

"Aunty, Don't you trust me? I am gonna take care of your daughter very well. She will be happy. So no crying. You have such a beautiful smile. You know once Uncle said me that it was your smile that made him go crazy for you when he first saw you.",Manik teased and Naina laughs and lightly slaps manik cheeks.

Nandini giggles at his attempt to make her smile.

"You are just like Raj. Always teasing.",she said and manik laughs.

"I have no worries. I know you will take care of her very well. It's just she has always been around and I will miss her a lot.",Naina said and manik looks at nandini who was staring at him with a proud smile.