[119] OwO

Ugh...

I blinked once.

My head felt my light, and my entire world was one big smudge of light and color.

Then out from the vagueness a face began to emerge.

"UMMM!!!-" I tried to scream, but all that came out was muffled sounds. And it only took me about a second to realise there was a gag in my mouth. 

"You're awake." Said a soft female voice.

Constance.

My eyes widened as I tried to sit up, only to find myself snared in my position as the sound of iron snapping came from the side.

Handcuffs?

I looked back again.

Dafuq is going on?

"I am sorry I have to do it this way..." Constance hovered, and it was then I realised she was in nothing but her underwear. And to be honest if it wasn't for the fact that my mind was running everywhere at once, I would have flooded the entire room with my nose bleed.

"But I can't hold back myself anymore..." Constance licked her lips, as she brought a whip into view out of nowhere, and cracked it like a boom of lightning. 

AHHH!!!

ASDSAD%8%&^$&*&6(Yi8f8&g9g6f*!!!

SMACK!

Before I even knew, Constance was knocked sideways and rolled off the bed and onto the floor.

Dang...

My eyebrows arched, as I looked to my robotic arm, which broke free from the chains.

Holy shit!...

I realised I was stripped down to the underwear, which caused me to panic for a moment.

Should I call the police?...

I look down to the unconscious body of Constance.

Probably not, they are most likely gonna think it's the other way around...

I scratched my head and tapped my feat in rhythm frustration.

What should I do!...What should I do!...

"Master!" Enju spoke up.

"Yes, just say it!" I yelled impatiently.

"Maybe you should..." Enju whispered.

"Huh...That might just work but..."

"Then do you have any better ideas?" Enju stressed.

"No..."

"Then just do it!"

"But!..."

"It's this or prison time master!"

I looked back to Constance still body again.

I guess I have no choice...

I gulped.

Q: What would you do in Raymond's situation?