[83] Divide and conquer

"5 days from now the enemy will fully mobilize. Even as we speak, their weapon and supplies are being transported. And once the war start, the teleportation gate of nearby towns and cities will be down." Rima scanned the rest of the guild leaders at the table, then stopped at ELB.

"Grand wiz, how much longer till the Greek fire bombs are ready?"

"For the amount you have requested my lady...Another 2 weeks, and I already have all my available crafting." ELB shrugged.

"I see..." Rima paused and shut her eyes for a moment. "Make it one week and have all your current members work double, triple time if must. The entire fate of the battle depends on it."

ELB looked down stone faced for a moment, then with a pair of thin lips he replied:

"Fine. I will see to the task myself."

"Much respect for your effort grand wiz." Rima thanked and nodded. "Even with the hastened progress, we will still have to stall for 2 more days at least. So here is the plan I proposed. Currently the enemy has two main supply lines, one running north from fort sapphire and another running south from fort ruby to Elgin."

"Since all members of Magik Gangstaz will be working on the Greek fire. It will be up to the rest of our 4 guilds to disrupt the enemy supply lines."

"I devise to split into two raiding groups. With REEPS pairing up with Nemesis, to take out their southern supply lines. And Crimson Reapers paring up with..."

"I can do this alone." Akuma said chillingly.

Silence.

"My guild can take out their northern supply lines by ourselves." Akuma said again. "Don't worry, I do not fail."

A scythe like grin appeared from the corner of Sly hand's lips.

"Is there a problem?" Akuma eyes shot like a pair of ice daggers toward Sly hand.

"No no, not at all..." Sly hand waved off his glance. "I am sure you won't fail."

The room grew colder.

"Oh whatever. I suppose I will tag along with my good friend Rima. Since we still got quite a bit of catching up to do." Sly hand flashed a grin.

"A good point. The Crimson Reapers will come south with our party then."

The warning of chill died down.

"Then it is decided. Then without further a due, I officially announce operation disrupt and chaos is now in effect!"

Q: What would you do if you see your friends are in an argument?