[33] Attack on Catoblepas (Rear side)

"FIRE CROSS!" Megumichan yelled, as she slashed her twin blades in the air in a x-way. Which unleashed a wave of fiery cross that shot it's self towards the boss. But as soon as it hit the boss, it became no more then a tiny black smudge, earning her no more then annoyed flick of the boss's tail.

"Crap!" she said, dodging to the side and narrowly avoided being crushed by the gargantuan tail.

"I am not done yet!" Megumichan clenched her teeth, as she hurried after the boss once again:

"Cat step!" Feeling as light as a feather and agile as a cat, Meguimchan aimed and launched herself 10ft into the air towards the nearest tree branch. And once she landed on the branch, she continued the same pattern several times, until she was finally side by side to the boss.

"Phoenix-" Before Meguminchan could finish casting her spell, a blurry projectile zipped past in front of her face.

One more inch...

Meguminchan fell back a landed on the tree branch like a cat on all fours, and hissed.

"Leave infidel. You are in the way of our holy mission." A voice came from below. 

The Cross brotherhood...

Meguminchan silently cursed, but stood defiant in her position.

"Very well, your defiance will be your last..." one of the armed crusader said, as he appeared to be their commander. "Purge the infidel."

As soon as the order left his mouth, a trio of man rushed forward, all with crossbow, who aimed and pointed it at her.

I can dodge one, but three? Just CRAP!

Meguminchan's tightened her grip around her swords, as her mind accelerated to look for a solution.

Come on Megumin! Think! THINK!

The first volley of arrows went off, pin pointing death in Megumichan's direction. And in a moment of instinct, Megumichan rolled off the branch and dodged two of the arrows and only to find herself fall right into the path of a 3rd arrow.

CRAP! 

There was a sharp screech of metal, as Meguminchan squeezed her eye shut and embraced for the inevitable. But when she opened her eyes again, it wasn't the game over screen she expected, but rather the face of a helmet. 

"Are you alright?" came a deep voice from beneath the helmet, as the new figure held her in his arms.  

"En..." Meguminchan slowly reddened, as she leaped away from his arms a second later.

The figure who just saved her appeared to be entirely clad in a dark knight's armour, as he held nothing but a black broad sword.

"Thanks for saving me..." 

"Save the thanks for later." the new figure cut her off, as he raised and poised his sword towards the attackers.

"Who dares interrupts this holy purge? Speaketh thy nameth knight!" the leading crusader said.

"Celeste, knight of the night." the figure new figure paused, "But dead men need no names. But of an act of a dozen of you, attacking one single lady? I bite my thumb at you all!"

"My mother dare not insult me as such!" the leading crusader drew his sword. "Change of plans! Forget the boss, just purge these infidels!" 

All visible members of the attacking party charged, as Meguminchan mind barely pieced together what was happening.

"I take the right, you take the left." Celeste said, raising his sword.

"Wait! Wha-" Meguminchan sentence was interrupted, as her swords meet with one of the attackers.

The battle was on.

Q: What would you do in a PvP (player vs player) situation? (All melee)