[125] Getting dunked

Having a 7ft man dressed in Wolfskin crashing through the fortress wall was not one of the things I quite expected now. And before I could even scream how the fk that was even possible, I shifted into blood pool form through pure instinct, and those who wore standing like bowling pins in that moment...Not so lucky, and by that I mean just Eritol. 

"RETREAT! RETREAT!" Rima yelled from the top of her lungs, as the rest of tried to escape the room.

"AND WELCOME TO THE JAM!!!" Wolfjaw went for another dunk with his axe, and this time his target was Sull1van who raised her shield to block, only to be split in half like a coconut. 

"AGHHH!!!" Wolfjaw grunted as he freed his axe from the now disappearing body, and by then, me and Rima were pretty much the only ones left in the room.

"COME ON AND SLAM!" Wolfjaw yelled, as he lift his axe above his head and proceeds to go for Rima instead.

It all happened too quick, even to quick for Rima herself. But instead of the axe finding it's intended target, it found it's sinking in a different flesh instead...

"Run!" Ansel let out a half dying, half choking voice before disappearing into a million red pixels.  

Dang, I almost forgot that guy even existed...

Wolfjaw's face seemed to darken for a moment, and when he lifted up again and spoke, his face was like one of stone mask:

"You only survived the dunk not because you denied the dunk, but because the dunk denied you." 

Dafuq?

Rima who doesn't seem to buy any of his crap, immediately threw down what appeared to be a smoke screen. And to be honest, even as a pretty stubborn guy, I can tell this was her signal to me for escape. So without further hesitation, I past the doorway and into the hall as if there was no tomorrow. 

"Riga!" came Rima's voice from beside me. And I didn't have to spare half a glance to know that she was running right beside me.

"Yes?" I said running and doing my best, to not bite my tongue off at the same time.

"Regroup in the back forest, we are abandoning this fortress and meeting back at fort REEPS."

"Got it." I replied.

"He can only chase one of us-" the sound of stone crashing came from behind, followed by rapid thundering footsteps.

"I am going to distract him, you take right, I take left. Don't come look or help me, regroup back at fort REEPS, that is your duty as the leader of REEPS."

"Ok, but..."

"No buts! Just listen to me and do it!" Rima's voice grew, and to be honest no matter what she says, I will just agree to it, since the last thing I want to do is push her off the edge...

And before I even knew it, the T corridor was upon us, and without thinking twice I went right, and didn't turn back, not even once.

Q: Have you ever watched space jam?