[114] Communist legend

"Ah, there he, the last fking commie!" Wolfjaw yelled in Russian, as he points his axe downwards of the hill, towards the lone figure.

"CYKA BYLAT ROYALIST! A drunken deep voice came from the figure below.

Wolfjaw and his man laughed, then raised his axe and yelled:

"Get him!"

As soon as his voice drops, Wolfjaw, and his men of 30 wolf Calvary charged down the hill in a stream of avalanche, and surrounded the figure in one large circle of blades, teeth and claws.

"You should get on your knees and beg your Marxist Godfather for help!" Wolfjaw said in Russian, as is the rest of the conversation.

Communist legend spat.

"I don't waste my breath on filthy royalist scums."

"Boys, you know the drill..." Wolfjaw raised a hand, and the rest of his men began to close in the circle.

"I don't want to do this my friend..." Wolfjaw looked at his own reflection from the great steel surface of his axe.

"I am not your friend, you royalist sellout!" communist legend spat back, then whipped out a sickle and a hammer.

"I may die, but the communist legend will live on!" communist legend let out a battle cry, as he made a straight dash for Wolfjaw.

Wolfjaw's men surged forward, as teeth, claws, blades came raining down on communist legend all at once.

Claws ripped his arm, but he still kept raised the other.

Teeth gnawed his leg, but he still kept limping forward with one.

Blades passed right through his chest, but the man was still moving forward.

The hammer fell.

The sickle dropped.

But he still kept on moving forward.

Wolves were trampled beneath his feet.

The blades were shattered by his body.

The men grew afraid just simply from his look.

There was nothing special about his look.

Nothing but pure determination for an ideology that even he knew was impossible in his mind.

But not impossible in his heart.

And it was at this moment, his fist connected with the lower jaw of Wolfjaw. It was a powerful punch. A punch so powerful, Wolfjaw began seeing gold coins swirling around his head.

"Impossible!..." Wolfjaw wiped his mouth from blood. "How?..."

"Die royalist!..." Communist raised his fist one last time, but this time he evaporated into a million red shards before it could land again.

Wolfjaw still shocked, slowly got up dusted himself.

Then after a brief silence with his men, he spat on the spot where communist legend died, then turned and remounted himself again.

Idealistic fool...

Q: After this scene, do you want to fight for communism?