[133] Oh...

"Oh I can't wait to find out who the final boss is! Aren't you excited too Alice?" Sioux exclaimed as she latched her arms around Alice.

"Unhand me at once, I can barely walk...Ahh!!!" Alice let out a shrill scream as both almost tripped on the stairs.

"Seize yourselves. The end is neigh." Sull1van said with a sincere tone.

"Ehhh..." Sioux pouted her cheeks. "You should take off your helm more Sull1van, such cuteness potential wasted..." 

"Our body is the temple of God, and my helm it's glory. To remove it, would be to remove one's glory." Sull1van replied without turning around.

Sioux sighed and did a helpless gesture.

"Ah...The boss no one has beat yet..." I commented as I was in lead on the stairway, and as I continued climb, a quiet whisper of wind came to my ear, and with each step I took, it grew louder and louder to the point it became a roaring gale.

"What the-" There was a momentary blindness, and by the time my eyes adjusted, all I saw was a blue sky and a sea of cloud surrounding the edges as far as the eye can see. Well, the momentary blindness was kind of understandable, since we pretty much been a dimply lit dungeon for the past 8 hours...

"Oof!" I stumbled forward one step, as someone ran into me from behind.

"Apologies my sir." Sull1van said.

"It's fine, It's fine." I waved it off.

"This is not how a lady should behave!" Alice complained from the back. 

"Oh loosen up a little will ya! A little bonding won't hurt!" Sioux said, as she rubbed her cheek against Alice's. 

"You can both stop blocking my way now." Zera pushed both of them aside as she climbed to the top. 

"So..." Zera said as she put one hand on her hips, and shielding her eyes with the other. "Where is the final boss?"

"Should be here any moment according to Rima..." the moment I commented a blinding pillar of light shot down from the sky, causing all of us to turn away for a moment. And by the time, I felt the light fade away, I slowly reopened my eyes again, the pillar of light was gone and replaced by a sole figure. Outwardly he appeared to be human, perfect blond hair, glowing blue eyes, pure white robe, and he probably would have easily won the hottest male model of the year, if it weren't for the fact of the pair of giant angel wings sticking out his back.

"Lucifer." I blurted out as I began to walk forward. "And from what I heard, the reason why no one can beat this boss is simple." 

"Because he is invincible."

I stopped about 30ft away from the boss and just stared at him. 

"Hmph." I let out a sneer. "But if the sources are right, then that won't be the case anymore."

Oh God please let the source be right...

"Menu." I said, as the game menu screen instantly popped up in front of me. 

"The fist of God."

Use Item: [Fist of God] (Warning: One use only)

[YES] [NO]

That's 1 million gold right there...

1 entire year of grinding...

1 chance...

I let out a breath and looked to the sky.

Then without giving myself a chance to hesitate, I hit the yes button.

Q: What do you do for preparation for a final boss fight?