[50] Recruitment

Is this all real?

I was elected as the guild leader of REEPS, the very guild we formed the day before. And now all 6 of us, stood in the centre of the busy square of beginner's town, with the sun mercilessly beating down on us. 

"I'm glad you could all make it, ladies and gents." Rima tipped her army hat as she paced back and forth. 

"It's about time you tell us your next step!" Enju called out.

The previous night before, Rima promised to tell everyone the next step of the plan, so long as everyone agreed to meet at the beginner's town next day. 

"I'm getting to it right now." Rima stopped in her tracks, and cleared her throat: "The next step would technically be acquiring a base. But..." Rima raised a finger. "I already have that covered, so we can skip to the next step."

"Wait," I spoke out. "when did you obtain the base?"

There was a brief pause, before Rima continued: "Ah, I obtained it shortly before I met you all. The details can wait for later. But for now, our current step is..."

There was a stretch of silence, only to be filled with a crow's screech.

"Recruitment!" Rima striked a pose, with one hand sticking forward and the other on her hips.

I was barely able to contain the laugh, as the rest of my teammates didn't even looked bother to hold back their laughs. With the most vigorous one being Enju, whose had her head so far back laughing, we couldn't see her face.

"Ughhh..." Rima growled and retreated her stance, as her whole body trembled like a boiling pot at max point, ready to go off any second. But that second never came, as she seemed to rapidly cool off the next second.

"Ha..." Rima lowered her head, and covered one eye with a hand. "Enough. Let's just get started already and be done with."

"How do we..." I said with a careful tone. "Start exactly?"

"Ha..." Rima looked up with a face saying: seriously? You have to have me explain this to you? Is your IQ lower then a monkey?

"It's simple. The most easiest and straightforward way is to go up and ask. And there." Rima pointed to a wooden cabin building a block away. "That is the public guild hall building. Many freelancers go there to pick up daily missions from the bill boards."

"But many of the freelancers are not freelancers by choice, the most often reason is that they feel the condition they receive from the guilds are not good enough, or no guild would want them because they don't fit the criteria. But regardless, the public guild hall is by far, the best chance we have at recruitment."

We all looked to one another silently for a moment. 

"Ummm..." I muttered. "How many people do we have to recruit exactly?"

"20 at least. The more the better." Rima answered.

20? WTF? There is only 6 of us...

"Wait! 20?" I said, feeling like losing my head. "And what kind of players are we looking for exactly? And what level?"

"Level 100 above at least. Preferably 10 more melee class, 5 more ranged class, and 5 more rogue class." Rima listed off.

"I am not going to question the reason behind the requirement..." Eziel spoke up. "But what do we have as a bargaining tool or offer of condition?"

"5,000 g." Rima blurred out and I could feel all our eyes widen at once. "And say that's only the down payment. Then tell them, after the first task, we will give them another 50,000 g on top." 

"How did you even get this much-" Eziel stopped himself, as Rima pressed a finger to her lips for silence.

"Shhh..." Rima hushed. "Less talk now, and let's get straight to the work." Rima said, as she turned and lead the way.

We all looked at one another one more time, shrugged and followed.

Q: If you were looking for a particular job, what skills would you list on your resume?