[139] HFS...

"AWRRRRRR!!!" The boss let out one last drying roar, and I could tell it was all over as all around demons began to drop like flies from the air, which reminded I was falling as well...

I looked down and at the last second just as I was about to hit, I muttered:

"Blood pool." with the lazing effort I pretty much just fell splat to the ground, sure the blood pool cost some HP, but luckily I just had enough remaining health to use it (due to the nature of the class spell, you cannot kill yourself with your own spell), and it was sure hell lot better than dying now. All around me the boss's body has dissolved into ashes, and gone with the wind before I even knew. And the only evidence of its existence was the sea of loot it left behind, so much to the point I was buried knee deep in them, but since there is far too many for one to pick up, that only would mean I could only pick up the most valuable ones...

"Holy fking shit..."

I had to turn away the other way for a moment, as the source of light which it was coming from was so intense it was like staring at a miniature sun, and by the time the light died down a bit I turned back again. The object that radiated the light appeared to be some sort of golden goblet, the ones that you drink from, except it was more fancier then any goblets I seen, incredible golden carvings, sapphires, emeralds, rubies, diamond, you name it, were encrusted at it's side. The object itself was hovering in the air at around my shoulder height, and needless to say, all the epic level loot that were on the ground were like dust compared to it.

My eyes widened, as this invisible force began to pull me towards the object. And the moment I was within arm reach, I touched it, and a new window popped up.

Pick up item [The Holy Grail]:

[Yes] [No]

I sucked in a deep breath and tapped on the item name:

The Holy Grail Rarity: L Accessible classes: High priest/High priestess, Elder druid...

L rank.

I swear that moment my eyes almost dropped out of my sockets.

Legendary rank...That means there is only one copy of that item in the entire game...

Usually a legendary item comes from defeating a world boss, or the first person to beat a certain holiday event, and of course in this case, it will be the first person to beat the particular dungeon...

Of course Raymond! You are the first person to beat this dungeon! It only makes sense you get it...

Then again, legendary items have been sold in auction houses by players before, often purchased with real money. And as far as I recall the cheapest legendary item sold for real money was 50,000 USD...

And here I was, with one in hand...

I gulped and looked down at the golden disorientated reflection of myself.

No, this one will worth way more. That one was just a holiday one with no actual stats what so ever...

And there from the reflection of the cup, I caught a grin from myself.

Then without thinking twice I pressed yes, and another screen popped up.

Bind item [The Holy Grail]:

[Yes] [No]

Then without the grin on my face changing I pressed yes again.

[Binding is successful]

A brief moment later another window popped up:

[Return to dungeon entrance]:

[Yes] [No]

Huh...

I looked at rest of all the loot around me.

Welp, better make the most out of it...

Q: What do you plan to do when you get a super rare item in game?