[60] A few hours ago...

"少爷! 少爷!" the voice echoed through the throne room, as a man dressed in butler clothes came running down towards the throne.

"什么JB事啊? 没看到老子在泡妹..."

"The person you told me to previously find..." the butler cut off Wang Tao, as the rest of the entire conversation was said in Chinese: "We couldn't find her."

There was a moment of silence, as Wang Tao's forehead folded itself:

"Are you fkin with me?" Wang Tao pushed aside the girl on his lap as he shot up from his chair. "You think I hire you for..."

"Calm down young master, calm down." The butler said patiently. "Even though we were unable to find her real ID, we were still able to trace her down in game."

With an annoyed expression, Wang Tao slowly sank down into his throne again.

"Alright," Wang Tao rubbed his forehead. "Where is she then?"

"Our observers have spotted her at fort Bizenburg, which is formerly our territory..." the butler voice trailed off.

"Is the guy with her?" Wang Tao raised a brow.

"Which guy? I am not to sure, but I have a video clip of it." The butler said, as he scurried to the throne and handed Wang Tao a crystal orb.

Wang Tao hefted the orb twice in his hand, and immediately a small projection screen shot out from the orb.

"This was from yesterday," the butler explained, as Wang Tao stared at the projection.

"That's her right?" Wang Tao pointed to the blurry blue dot on the screen.

"Sharp as ever young master!" the butler praised. "And we absolute confirmed it's her, there is no doubt about it!"

"Good." Wang Tao nodded slightly. "She's in that fort, right? Then I am going to take down that fort today!"

"Understood young master, I will deliver your words to the troops at once..." the butler turned and began to leave.

"Wait, my king." A soft mature female voice spoke up in English.

"What?" Wang Tao shot an impatient glance towards the figure.

Ila Valentine, one of legionnaire's top military advisor, and has often been given the title of 'goddess of wisdom'. She appeared to be in her mid twenties, and had long silky blond hair, sky blue eyes, mature body line and was most commonly seen wearing a long green dress, depending on the mood of course. And of course, many men has tried to make a move on her before, and Wang Tao was no exception, until he found out her age...

"My king, it is unwise to attack the fort right now. From what I know about Fort Bizenburg, it shares a very close border with Chaos, in fact, not very long ago, the territory still belonged to Chaos. And currently this plot of land is owned by a small guild of medium level players, and it's most likely just a dummy guild, used to bait us to attack." Ila said genuinely.

Wang Tao shot a look at his butler saying: 'what is this bitch saying?'

"Young master." The butler translated in Chinese. "Lady Valentine is saying, it's unwise to attack right now..."

"What?" Wang Tao forehead creased.

Before the butler could say more, Ila continued:

"My king, I suggest give it one week for us to prepare. Saturday will be best, as that day will be the day with most members online. And that way, we will have the additional members to guard our forts, and we can use that time to transport our supplies and weapons to the front lines..."

"Shut up!" Wang Tao shouted in an accented English. "I am king! You listen to me!"

An eerie silence flooded the throne room.

"I say attack, then attack!" Wang Tao shouted one last time, then he turned to the butler and said in Chinese:

"Go get the best player in our guild online right now, and have him take the fort today. If that fort isn't taken down today, then I am not going to sleep today!"

"Yes, young master!" the butler answered, then scurried off.

Just you fkin wait...This is what happens if you mess with me...

Wang Tao thought, as he let out a sneer.

Q: How do you deal with spoiled rich kids?