[32] Attack on Catobplepas (Front side)

Ohhhh...I can already feel that sweet sweet mulah in my hands...

4chanwarrior thought, as he silently porched on a nearby trees, watching the colossal beast wade it's path through the trees.

Now all I need now is some dumbass player to get themselves killed, and lower the boss's Hp enough...

4chanwarrior's thought was interrupted, as he heard the footsteps of another player approaching.

He's fast!

4chanwarrior barely reacted, as he threw himself away from the tree and landed on the ground in the form of a dodgeroll. As the branch he sat on a brief moment ago, came falling down beside him.

"Dafuq you want man!?" 4chanwarrior got to his feet, then raised his hand in a rude gesture.

The man who attacked him remained still for a moment. Then jumped down onto the ground a second afterwards.

"I am Azraeleon. Guild master of the [Grand Chaos Empire]." the man spoke. This new comer appeared to be no more then 16, and is what people would stereo typically call 'a handsome devil'. And 4chanwarrior hated those guys, but nonetheless he never felt less superior to them cause, while those guys may have the looks, but i still got memes. 

And on the internet...memes is king.

4chanwarrior narrowed his eyes behind his googles.

"Grand chaos empire? Never heard of it." 4chanwarrior said, trying to throw the attacker into tilt.

"You don't need to remember it. Because dead man don't need names..." Azraeleon drew his katana again.

"Dude are you..." 4chanwarrior bit his tongue. "Are you a chuunibyou?"

Azraeleon paused and processed the words for a moment, before replying: 

"Yeah, I watched that anime. Rikxxxa is best grill."

"Same." 4chanwarrior lowered his sword.

"Nisxxxkoi?" Azraeleon asked.

"Saw it."

"Heaven's xxxx property?"

"Yep."

"Nouxxxcome?"

"No, but it's on my watch list."

"XXXX school DxD?"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

The two guys unsheathed their weapons, walked up to one each other.

"BRO!" 4chanwarrior clapped him on his shoulder.

"My comrade!" Azareleon clapped him back on the shoulder.

"Ahem." A person coughed in the distance. The two on the ground turned to look.

"You guys done with the BL setting yet?" the owner of the voice, jumped from the trees and landed on the ground.

The two starred daggers at the new guy.

"I was hoping you two would kill one another. And I will just swoop in and kill you both. Two birds, one stone." the new speaker, appeared to be in his teens too, as he wore a dark leather jacket to go with his blade master class, and just like Azareleon he was one of those 'Ikemen'.

"It's sly hand." Azareleon muttered.

"You mean the player killer?" 4chanwarrior asked.

"Yeah, he comes in a steal monster kills from low level players." Azareleon spat. 

"Shit man. Then I say we take down this bastard first, and add friend after?" 4chanwarrior suggested.

"Sure. But whatever he say, don't go in. He probably has traps laid around..." Azareleon said, as he carefully scanned the surroundings. 

"I love Emxxxlia." Sly hand said.

The two looked at one another, next moment the two charged at him like there was no tomorrow. 

"JK. Rexxxm is best waifu." a scythe like smile curved around Sly hand's face.

By the time the words reached them, it was already too late, as the two barely caught a glimpse of the great Catoblepas foot coming down upon them.

Q: What happens if someone disses your waifu IRL?