[150] Meanwhile in Chaos...

The city of death- The hall of Armageddon

"The kid sure knows his kung fu." War let out a chuckle.

"Hmph. There was no way he could have won if Risinger just kept on his armor." Famine commented.

"Who knows? But either way the result is quite entertaining."

"I am glad it matches your taste psychopath."

"HA! You should be ashamed when the psychopath has higher morals then you! Remember the time you kidnapped that..."

"You!..." Famine made a low growl.

"Oh rich man has some money so he can shut me up? Capitalism at its finest indeed."

"The security at your mental asylum should be toughened, I will see it to myself next time."

"There's no next time once I stick my knife..."

"Enough." Death spoke in a hushed voice, barely auditable, but it seemed to have its effect.

"I have received some news this morning from our dear friend in REEPS." Death spoke in a casual chilling tone.

The rest of the 3 man look to him.

"Conquest. Gather your best men, head to the northern front, and set up camp at the borders of Rosha and wait for further instructions."

"Understood." Conquest replied.

"War. Arm your men, and head south into the land of Gaza, and hide undercover until further instructions."

"Not my style, but whatever." War grinned.

"Famine, take your forces and travel to the new world and settle down. And wait for further instructions."

"En..." Famine replied with a slight nod.

"What do you plan to do then?" War cocked his head towards Death.

"En..." Death made a mumbling sound. "It's about time I pay a visit to Ayre..."

"What is your true intentions behind all this?" Conquer spoke up, and the rest turned to him, then all back to Death again.

"Intention?"

"You want the boy to fight it."

A short pause hung in the air.

"Yes." Death replied.

"Why? The 4 of us have a slim chance of defeating it combined. That thing is the monsters of monsters. It's impossible for any man to defeat it alone."

"Yes, I know."

Silence.

"Very well." Conquer slowly turned his head away, and grew silent.

The whole chamber went quiet. 

Q: What are your thoughts on secret organisations?