[58] Oh no...

2 more days huh...

I shielded my eyes and stared into the horizon.

Holy shit, why does it have to be so hot in the game?

I let out a sigh, as I pull myself away from the fortress wall.

"It's a good weather, isn't it?" A familiar voice spoke up beside me.

"Um," I stuttered as I turned: "yeah..."

"It will be perfect if we can set up a trip wire over there at the mouth of the forest, two heavy crossbows at the side of the fortress, and a cauldron right here at the gate." Rima said with a pleased smile.

Not knowing what to say, I let out a nervous laugh and decided to keep quiet.

"Everyone seems to be on quite the ease." Rima turned and stared down at the courtyard.

"Yeah..." My voice dragged on, as a I nervously scratched my head.

Down below the courtyard, Sioux appeared to be playing 'Doctor' with the new girl Megumi...

My cheeks flared up at once, as I immediately snapped and turned away from the scene...Okay maybe a little reluctantly...

"It's about time we send someone to the fisher town at north. The rest can stay and set up the defences." Rima said, as she took out a pair of binoculars and looked into the distance again.

Then without thinking, I looked down at the courtyard again:

Everyone...

It's only been a month...

Already so many friends...

I felt the corner of my lip forming the faintest smile.

"Riga." Rima said with a hushed tone.

"Yes?..." before I could say else, Rima stuffed her binoculars into my hands.

"Look." She pointed into the distance.

Without questioning, I held up the binoculars and looked. For a moment, all I saw was bunch of trees and dirt. And when the focus finally came into view, I noticed a cluster of shiny dot figures rushing down a hill.

"Wait, what is that..." I said, as I found my own voice caught in my throat.

"Even I don't think they would arrive this early." Rima shrugged. "Now, allow me to contact the chaos headquarters at once..." Rima said, as she took out a dark crystal orb out of nowhere and muttered something to it. A moment later, the orb disappeared as if it was devoured by thin air.

"Wait, so when's the reinforcements going to come?" panic fled my voice.

"There're not. Our job is to buy as much time as possible." Rima replied casually as she turned her attention back to the incoming enemy.

"Oya oya! This is jack pot!" Rima let out an evil boisterous laugh.

"Wait, what do you mean jackpot?"

"If you look closely at the banner, you will realise those aren't regular Legionnaire banners, but rather lord banners. And if my guess is precise..." Rima pointed to the general direction of the enemy. "The very figure leading the Calvary right now, is none other then lord Gabriel, one of the 7 holy knights of Legionnaire. And if I remember correctly, he is currently one of the top 50 players in the world."

Top 50...

Are you fkin serious?

Q: What is reaction IRL when you see a pro-player?