[169] THE PLOT TWIST IS OVER 9000

For a moment I stopped breathing, as I scanned the figure up and down:

Twin blue dashing ponytail, crystal blue eyes, pale cheeks, petit build, and sapphire dress with thousands of crystal like star lining it's brim, that showed off her two long bare legs and blue heels. 

"Enju..." I found myself muttering.

No...

"You are not Enju." I blurted out at once.

"HAI!" She said with the same sweet and cute voice as Enju. 

"Then, who are you?" I straightened up myself.

"Do you really not remember? How bad is your memory? We even meet before! Hmph!" She puffed her face.

"Eee...My memory is kind of bad. I have a selective memory, I only remember things I want to remem-"

"Aaaa! Fine! Here's a memory refresher! Ahem!" she cleared her throat. "As a treat, the services will be free! Just this one time, just for one day!" She held up one finger along with an mischievous smile to go with it. 

"Huh..." I rubbed my chin, and slowly the memory began to surface in my mind. "No way..." I found myself speaking and frowning as I looked to her at the same time "Rin!?!?!?"

"BINGO!" Rin clasped her hand together in a happy manner. "Though I feel bad for Enju-chan for having a boy friend with such a bad memory."

I decided to hold my tongue on the matter of Enju.

"But I suppose being an AI is never easy." she said casually.

"Wait! How do you know she is an AI?"

"Easy. Because I am AI too!"

"What?" I shook my head slightly in complete utter confusion.

"If you don't believe me..."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  

All the features on Rin's face was replaced with a kaomoji as she said the following line:

"Are you still a virgin?"

"..." I pinched my nose and buried my face at that comment. "Alright, I get it, your an AI, stop screwing around with me."

"If that's what you want..." Rin's face quickly shifted back to mischievous smile mode again.

I clutched my fist and got into a battle stance.

"Riga, or should I say Raymond?"

"How do you know my real name? Wait, you hacked into my personal info didn't you?"

"Yep!" Rin said innocently. "I see all your internet account password, debit card password, personal photos..."

I froze in my place.

"But of course, if I planned on to use those against you, I would have done so already. And you have my word as the NO.1 Kawaii AI in the world! Hu-fu-fu-fu!" Rin's face shifted once again.

(≧◡≦)

"Do all AI's have an ego larger then the sun?"

"Nope. Just the cute ones!" Rin winked with one eye and stuck her tongue out in a mischievous fashion. 

I looked at her with a 'I am done with life' look.

"Alright, that's enough introduction." Rin stretched her hands upwards like a cat. "Do you know how to dance Riga?"

"Uhhh...No." I answered honestly.

"Ughhh..." Rin face palmed and shook her head in dismay. "I don't get why Enju would fall in love with a talenetless guy like you in the first place!"

"Thanks for the reminder." I said with total non-sarcastic voice.

"No problemo!" Rin said with a cheerful thumbs up. Then proceeded to tapping something on her menu, and a moment later, a melon size disco ball appeared in her hand. "Then I will show you how it's done now!" Rin threw the disco ball in the air, and it stopped about 10ft in the air and it just kind of hung there in mid-air.

"MUSIC!" Rin snapped her finger. 

That's when the music began to play.

Q: Did you see that plot twist coming?