[156] Cutting butter

It was like cutting butter.

Except butter doesn't bleed.

"Oh my honey...Would you please tell me where the magic generator is?" Constance said with a sweet smile, as she carefully fiddled her blade in her hand.

"Agrhhh...YOU CRAZY BITCH!" the solider spat back, with a couple drops of it landing on Constance's dress.

"Hmm...I suppose 2 legs wasn't enough to make you talk..." Constance said as with a melancholy voice as she looked down at the legless solider who was backed to a corner. Then without battling an eye, came a shadow of movement from Constance's blade, followed with a horrific agonizing scream.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" The solider struggled in pain, as he flopped around on the ground like a limbless starfish.

"Alalala...I prefer not to use violence, but darling you are making it difficult." Constance's lips curved into a wicked smile.

Then ignoring the soldier's agonizing screams, Constance leaned forward and sat on the soldier's body with dagger point at his chest.

"So darling, I am going to ask you one more time." Constance paused, and stares the solider in the eye. "Where is the magic generator?"

"BITCH! I swear once I!..."

Constance's pressed her dagger into his skin, causing the soldier's sentence to stop short immediately.

"Once what darling?" Constance closed her eyes and smiled playfully.

The solider looked up with a wide eye mask of pure horror.

"So tell me now please...Darling..." Constance whispered into the soldier's ear.

"Look! It's going deeper and deeper..." Constance said quietly as she pushed her dagger into the man's chest ever so slowly and slightly.

"I have a potion here with me. If you tell me the location, I will give you the potion and let you go..."

The man stopped breathing for a moment, and just started at Constance in frozen panic. And by the time he unfroze, his sentence came out in shaky lines:

"It-it'ss right-right above us..."

"Oh darling, you could have said it sooner." Constance said with one cheek leaning on the palm of her hand.

"Ok...So-so I get to go now?"

Instead of giving a reply, the solider himself found another dagger buried into his throat. And with one last frozen look of shook, he disintegrated into a million red particles.

Then slowly Constance got up again, closed her eyes and reopened her eyes once again.

If only all men were like you Riga...

Constance took one last look at the trail of corpses behind her, before turning and walking as if nothing had happened.

Q: Would you date Constance?