[52] Well...That escalated quickly...

"A woman..." Sull1van muttered, then nodded to himself as if confirming something.

"That's right I'm a girl! You tin head Mutha-" Celeste cleared her throat and stopped herself. "Pardon me for my language. After all, a knight is no knight without chivalry." She looked in our direction.

"Ah! Celeste-chan! What are you doing here?" a voice called out. All 3 of us turned and looked to the owner of the voice.

She appeared to be in her teens, and was about as tall as Enju. Her skin was a shade of light chocolate, with glowing cat like amber eyes. Her snowy white hair fell to her shoulder, and to top it off with her look, she wore a red wind coat, with a black vest and pants underneath. Complete with combat boots, and two sheathed swords at her sides.

"AH! You're the jerk who attacked us during that day!" the girl pointed accusingly at the Sull1van, as she got into a stance of an angry cat defending her couch.

"And you're the little kitten from that time." Sull1van said with a sneer.

"Wh-hhatt did you just call me?" the girl yelled in fury. "Say that one more time!" she leaned forward with an expression of a kitten ready to tear your couch apart.

Scary and kinda of cute...

"Calm down Megumi. He's mine." Celeste held up an arm and intervened. "I asked to duel him first."

There was a pause, followed by a burst of laughter from the Sull1van.

"What so funny you tin head mutha-dummy!" Celeste stuttered a little.

"1v1 me? You think a mere infidel like you can defeat me?"

"This jerk..." Megumi growled. "Let me take this one sis."

"Bruh." Celeste turned to her friend with one hand on her hip, and held up the other.

"How about you both come at me." Sull1van spoke up, and all of us turned to him again. "I will fight you 1v2 easy."

"Are you looking down on us?" Celeste glared.

"Yes. As a very matter of fact, I am." Sull1van seemed to glare back from behind the helmet. "Plus, I don't want some infidel to complain they lost, because I am twice the higher level than them."

"Huh...you do have a point there. Megumi is about the same level as me. I suppose that will make things equal."

"Very well, come at me infidel." Sull1van said, as he tapped something on his menu. And a brief moment later, both Celeste and Megumi tapped something on their menu as well.

"Before we start, I have one small request to make." Sull1van said.

"Spit it out." Celeste snapped.

"I want Riga..." Sull1van eyes drifted from me to Enju. "And this heavenly lady to bear witness of this holy duel."

"Exactly what I want." Celeste turned and looked back to Megumi.

"I am fine with it." Megumi shrugged.

"It's a sealed deal then." Sull1van said, as a small window box popped up in front of me, displaying the words:

You have been invited to spectate Sull1van's duel:

[Accept] [Decline]

With one last look at Enju, who looked just as confused me. Then with a shrug I clicked the accept button. And the instant I tapped it, my whole vision turned white.

***

When the light receded, we found ourselves in an arena like the one from ancient Rome. Except me and Enju were the only audience balcony. And down below in the sand bowl of the arena stood 3 figures, all far apart from one another in a triangle shape.

This was it. This was the duel it had escalated to, and to be honest there was really not much I can do to prevent it.

But to be honest, there was a part of me that was curious who would win the duel. As I looked back and forth between the 3, I couldn't help but analyze who had the higher chance of winning.

"Duelers prepare! Duel is starting in 10...9...8..." came the female announcer's voice from above.

Ohhhhhh, who's going to win?

"7...6...5..."

I frantically scratched my head.

"4...3...2..."

I gulped as all 3 of them got into their battle stance.

"1...start!"

Q: Who would win? Sull1van? Or Celeste and Megumi? Place your bets!