[55] The new team

"Ah, I see we have some new faces around here." Rima said, as we gathered around the centre of the guild hall.

"Let's do a short introduction, starting from our guild leader." Rima gestured to me.

Everyone turned and looked to me at once, and already I felt as if I was swallowing an entire pineapple.

"I...uhh..." my voice stretched on.

"Ahem..." I cleared my throat, and calmed myself down from exploding level to nervous wreck level.

"Hi I am Riga!..." I finished off with a nervous laugh.

"Hai! Hai! Im Enju, ice sorceress desu!" Enju said with mischievous smile, as she suddenly clung onto one of my shoulders. Causing my face to turn blood red at once (no pun intended).

"I am Eziel. Sword Master." Eziel said with a chill voice.

"Piphra. Necromancer." Piphra said with a poker face.

"You can all just call me Sioux! I am a high priestess and I hope we all get along!" Sioux said with a cheerful grin.

"I am Rima, assassin." Rima said with one hand on her chest.

"I am Sull1van, crusader. And I look forward to fighting alongside all of you, noble brothers and sisters." Sull1van gave a little nod to everyone.

"I am Celeste and on behalf of my knight's honour, I shall gladly serve the guild." Celeste said sincerely.

"Hai! I'm Megumi! I'm Battlemage!" Megumi smiled sweetly.

Next, was a person who wore such a great armour, it literally made him look like a walking steel tower.

"I am Ansel." Came a deep male voice from inside the armour, as his armour gave a slight nod.

Next is...

I turned my eyes to the next person, and I swear my eyes almost popped out of my socket.

Holy shit...

"You can call me...Nick. Nick Esposito."

It was the same Italian guy from my tutorial team and also the same guy who made us Minotaur pizza...

Just how? How?...

"Oh, just back there when I was looking for new members, Nick cane up to me and told me he can cook!" Sioux spoke up.

"He told me all the things he can cook, and I couldn't help it..." Sioux let out a heartily laugh as she scratched her head nervously.

"It's fine." Rima said. "That should be everyone then. Now..." she straightened her chest and cleared her throat. "It's time for the next step."

Q: How well do you handle, introducing yourself to strangers in a group? 

This Game Called LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara