[134] Fall

For a moment, nothing happened.

Fk...This is why you never trust a Yang...

In an instant, a great pillar of white light descended upon the exact spot where Lucifer was standing, followed by a cry of agony beyond any human, and before any of us could react to what was happening, the ground began to crack, and in the next instant; shatter.

All of a sudden we were all free falling, as our entire world spun around in all direction, no gravity, no control.

"AHHH!!!" The pierce scream of Sull1van came from somewhere right beside me. And against the wind resistance and all the flying debris, I slowly cocked my head to an angle and looked down.

The beam of light was gone, but it has apparently created a giant hole through all the floors beneath, all these floor which we took hours to climb through, were now slipping past our vision in a blink of an eye.

"WAHOOO!!!" Sioux screamed from somewhere from the side, as I slowly turned my head again, and found her falling parallel beside me with a huge smile on her face.

"Haven't we already fallen through the first floor?" Zera's voice came weakly from beside me.

"Indeed, we were past that seconds, but we are still falling." Alice said calmy.

"Look! There is light beneath!" Zera pointed out.

"Huh, I wonder what that is..." I commented.

"I have a theory." Alice said with a composed voice.

"Sure, let's hear it." I replied back, while still free falling on all fours.

"I heard the official surface area of UD is 51 million km squared, which is an almost exact 1:10 replica of the actual Earth. The actual earth crust is about 50km thick. And since we are falling underneath the earth and are still falling, I was just wondering how long it will take until we reach the mantle. But of course, the physical geography of this world could be much different..." Alice said, as she curled up into a thinking position mid-air.

"Mantle? Wait, you mean the lava thing right?" I asked.

"Precisely."

"Wait, so that light at the bottom..."

"Most undoubtedly is."

"So...We are all going to drop into lava and die?" Sioux asked from the side.

"Very much likely indeed." Alice replied with a poker face.

"AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Sull1van screamed, as she made a desperate attempt to swim upwards in the air.

"No, I am guessing this is where the boss fight is leading up to, so there must be some sort of ground at the very bottom." I added in.

"Even if there is solid ground, the sheer velocity of the fall will kill us, and convert that into dmg..." Alice put a finger to her lip, as she questioned in thought.

"Your right. And we don't have parachutes what so ever. But you are forgetting something." A grin appeared at the edge of my lips.

I could feel the rest of the team's eye looking to me.

"This is a game, not real life. Everyone, gather hold onto me!" I held out both hands, to Alice and Zera who were most near me. And Sioux who was to my side, began to swimming to me through the air in the form of breaststroke.

"Sull1van!" I yelled. "Quickly! Hold onto me!"

At that point, the light beneath us began to glow brighter, and I could feel the ever slight change in temperature as well.

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

"JUST DO IT!" I screamed.

Sull1van who still seemed to be in panic, gradually made her way towards us. And the moment she latched onto my back, I swear the pressure of her grip almost killed me.

"Everyone! Hold your breath!" I yelled, as I confirmed one last time everyone has held onto some part of, I yelled again: "BLOOD BATH!"

A brief second later, I feel my body began to expand and soon lost all human physical features as I literally turned into one giant red blob. Swallowing the rest of my team within.

Blood bath was a step up from blood pool, and was mainly used to drown your enemies inside you, and while in this liquid form, I was invincible to all physical damage (including the victims inside), through it does have a certain duration but in this situation, it just has to last till the moment of impact...

And from the blurry red vision of the spell, I began to make out a small patch of ground beneath me.

Closer...

And closer...

And closer...

SPASH!!!

Q: What will be your thoughts if you were free falling from 10000ft?