[135] Literally in hell...

I was everywhere and nowhere at the same time, my vision was still in a shade of red from the spell, then like some sort of cell monster from some sci-fi movie, I began to feel my body regrouping again, and that was when my vision began to clear again.

When I looked around, it appeared all 5 of us stood on some sort of rock platform the size of a football stadium, and beyond the edges was an endless sea of lava stretching farther then the eye could see, and above us an empty space of vast darkness, not even the hole we fell through was visible at this point.

"Ugh..." Zera made a grunting noise, as she shook off some of the blood from her clothes.

"AKK! AKK!" Sull1van made a series of coughing, as she took her helmet in a frenzy and continued to cough.

"Ehhh..." Sioux appeared to be more concerned about the blood on her clothes, then the rest of the blood covering her.

"I congratulate you on the idea." Alice said with a poker face, and normally that would have been a fine response, if it weren't for the fact her entire body was pretty much covered in blood, and made her look like a yandere coming straight out from a fresh murder.

"Uhh..." I tilted my head as I made a sound. "Well, we all got here now, sorry for the messay landing now..." I said as I held up a finger, and all the blood from their clothes began to slip away from their clothes like a red silk string and tracing all the way back to my finger.

"Alright," I stretched as I done retracing from their clothes. "so where is the boss?..."

Before I could even finish my sentence, the ground shook, as the lava from one side began to rise up like a giant air inflated mascot. We all watched with glued eyes, as the lava began to drop away from what appears to be a humanoid shape beneath. And when it set foot onto the platform, the whole area shook so hard, my vision was seeing double, no, even triple. And by the time the thing stood on the platform, I realized the word enormous would be an understatement for its size, since the figure was literally as tall as a skyscraper.

And as the lava finished dropping off, it became evidently clear, the thing looks nowhere close to a human, but rather a beast. Horns the size of trucks sprouted from its head, glowing inferno eyes like the very fires of hell its self, jagged dark teeth each larger than a person, with red hot glowing skin like molten lava, not to mention it's spear headed whip like tail that was as long as a passenger train.

Then without warning, the boss let out a deafening roar, so loud in fact, if I covered my ears a second later, they could have been bleeding by now.

It was at that moment, I began to notice dark figures climbing out from the lava and onto the corner of the platform, and many more followed. And it was only when they came closer did I realize what they were, and by then, they were all around us and surrounded us in this one big circle.

Demons.

Rows upon, rows of them...

I looked to our main target again.

And it did the same for us, it looked down at us, the same way a human would see an ant.

This was it.

This was the final boss.

This is what we been working up to for the past year.

"The devil huh..." I muttered, then slowly my lips curl into a grin.

"Team." I said as I curled up my fist. "Just listen to me, we got this. And world record...Here we come! WOOO!!!"

Q: What would you do facing a 300ft giant?