[146] Blood and dragon

10 seconds passed and neither of us made a move. Its as if the entire world came to a stand still.

Then with a deep breath and chest held high, I took a step forward then another.

"Ho? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me, Risinger the dragon lord!" Risinger held out both palms. "You are a blood priest, you will be in a severe fighting disadvantage against me in melee range. I could never even dream of getting a legendary item this free!"

"I can't beat the crap out of you without getting closer." I said sternly, as I took another step towards him.

"Ho ho! Then come as close as you want." He said, as he began to take steps towards me as well. Once we were 10ft within each other, Risinger was the one to make the first move:

"DRAGON STRIKE!" He yelled as he dashed forward with lance in hand at with inhuman speed.

Phew...

I closed my eyes as I drew in a quick sharp breath.

Boboom...

Boboom...

Boboom...

And at the last millisecond of listening to my heart beat, I released both of my eyes open, angled my chest sideways and thrust my palm upward.

"HA!!!" Accompanying my scream was a bone shattering sound, as my palm connected to the lower jaw of Risinger, and his lance barely stroking the strands on my robes.

"RGHHH!!!" Risinger screamed in frustration as he took a small step back and made a side sweep attempt with this lance. Then without hesitation, I let myself freefall back and shifted into blood pool form at the last second, causing Risinger's lance to make a swoosh sound in the air.

There was a brief surprising look on Risinger's face, but giving him no time to react, I lunged out from my blood pool form on the ground and a close angle. So close that we our bodies physically touching, thus putting the reach of his lance at an awkward position.

"Gkkk!?!?!?" Risinger made a wear gagging noise, as I sent a quick fist jab against his throat. And due to involuntary pain, Risinger's body was now in an exposed position, with his weapon lowered at the side. And from there, I took the advantage:

Shin. Shin kick.

            PA!

Neck. Upper knife hand cut.

PA!

Chest. Rotating palm strike.

PA!

Abdomen. Knee strike.

PA!

Body section. Standing side kick.

"HADA!!!"

"Oof!!!" Risinger made a sound was knocked back and slide on the ground for a good 30ft before he stopping.

Then like a lazy bed worm, Risinger slowly pulled himself up again, and spat some blood to the side, before finally facing me again. And when he opened his mouth to speak, it was full of blood:

"Good one kid." He said as he wiped his mouth with one hand.

"Thank you." I answer with a small grin.

"Melee blood priest, now that's something I haven't seen before, I give you that now."  He shot a wide smirk at me.

"Indeed."

"Hmph." He wiped his face again with his hand again, removing the blood, but still keeping the smirk.

"My bad to underestimate you now. I deserve to get my ass beat there." He said coolly as he stuck his lance into the ground. A brief second later, both his lance and his armour disappeared as he unequipped them. Showing off nothing but a robust chest and 6 pack.

"It's been a long time since my last fist fight." He said as he began to crack his knuckles. "And you know what? I am feeling it today."

This is an advantage for me, but...

I opened up my menu and unequipped my armour as well. Compared to Risinger, my 6 pack was nothing, but I have to admit, those sit ups and push ups sure paid off.

"Hmph. Nice abs kid." Risinger said with a sneer, as he got into a fighting stance.

"Nah. Yours is better." I said honestly, before getting back into stance again.

"龙魂!!!" Risinger roared as a golden fiery aura began to surround his body, and no, there was no exploding golden hair that followed what so ever.

"BLOOD SURGE!!!" I yelled, as my whole world turned red, and from there I let the adrenaline take over my senses.

"RAGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Risinger lifted a foot then charged.

"AGRHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I moved forward a step then charged.

Q: Have you seen/enjoy Chinese Kung Fu movies?