[66] Hot spring (Arrival)

"Holy crap..." I drew in a large breath as I stretched my back. As I looked up and saw the sun dying in the background.

"We should have choose the beach..." Sioux complained as she followed up from behind.

The mystic seven shade springs was located at the top of the misty peaks, and with the teleportation gate only going as far as the foot of the mountain, the 3 hour climb doesn't seem exactly worth it.

"Yoshi!" Enju clapped her hands together. "Now that we are here everyone, let's go right in!" Enju said cheerfully, as she stepped through the wooden gates and into the courtyard. And without much of a choice, we followed. The courtyard was the traditional Japanese kind of courtyard, with bonsai trees and insanely detailed tiny mountains crafted from stone.

"So slow." Rima said, and beside her stood Celeste and 2 other unfamiliar faces.

"Those are?..." I looked back and forth between the unfamiliar faces.

"This is Constanze." Rima gestured to the one of the figures. She appeared to be in her early twenties, she had long silky purple hair combined with a hue of gold, beautiful pale face, and cat like amber eyes. And to go with her look, she wore a single long black dress.

"A friend that I meet when we previously did a mission together." Rima finished off her sentence.

"Pleased to meet you all." Constanze said with a sweet smooth, so sweet it felt like poison. But nonetheless, I found my eyes glued to her.

"This is my friend Eritol." Celeste gestured to the other figure, who wore a massive fancy golden armour. And before Celeste could say anything else, the guy lifted his visor and spoke up. He appeared to be in his teens, wild gold hair, light blue eyes, and a regal look that doesn't seem to quite fit his age.

"What up y'all?" Eritol waved, but no one really seemed to respond. Which is kind of understandable, since we are all so tired.

"Alright then..." Eritol coughed and cleared his throat.

"It seems everyone is..." Rima paused. "Where is Sull1van?"

"Oh, he's still dragging behind in his armour." I casually blurted out.

"I see." Rima nodded slightly. "Very well, let us proceed with the hot spring."

Without further a due, we stepped inside the wooden complex.

Q: What do you think will happen next?