[158] PANZER VOR!!!

"Huehuehue..." Rima let out a series of dark chuckle as she slowly set down her binoculars. In the distance the magic barrier around Ayre began to flicker between bright and light purple, in the shape of a giant light dome. And after several back and forth flicks, the light eventually diminished and didn't appear to turn back on anytime soon.

"The hour has come..." Rima's lips twisted into a beastly grin, as she produced a communication out of nowhere and yelled into it:

"UNIT 1 TO 27 HEAR MY COMMAND! THE BARRIER IS DOWN! I REPEAT THE BARRIER IS DOWN!"

"AND ON MY MARKS!..." Rime drew in a deep breathe, then yelled with all her fury: "PANZER VORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!"

For a moment nothing happened, followed by a movement beneath her so violent, Rima herself was almost thrown off the vehicle.

"Sorry sir, we still haven't got them properly trained yet!" Came the driver's voice from the front.

"You are doing fine solider." Rima adjust her hat, as she scanned the vehicle thoughtfully.

The vehicle it's self was modified to resemble as the original Panzer II tank as close as possible, but that was only the back half of it. At the front of the tank was a giant beaver the size of a hippo, with reins attached to its back.

"Yes sir!" The driver saluted, then took out a fishing pole, with a carrot attached to the end.

And upon the sight of the carrot, the beaver stepped forward, dragging the tank forward as well.

"NONE SHALL STOP THE BAUMMÄHER!!!" Rima nodded to herself, as the beaver in front began to take up pace, and upon stumbling in its path. The beaver just mercilessly mowed it down with those text book size teeth of its. And all around her, the forest rumbled, with the sound of trees crunching coming in from all directions. And by the Rima exited the forest, a dozen other Baummäher appeared at the edge of the forest clearing.

"Halt." Rima said.

All the vehicles stopped in their place at once.

Rima took out her binoculars and scanned across the plains one last time before setting it down.

"DEATH TO LEGIONAIRE!!!" Rima shot her fist up into the air, receiving several visible cheers from the other tanks as well.

"PANZER..." Rima inhaled a deep breath, before dropping her arm and pointing it in the direction of Ayre. "FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BOOM!!!

Q: Would you go cruising and firing a Baummäher with Rima?