[111] Just...

I was lying on my bed.

As I close my eyes and try to shut out the images.

There was no explanation.

I just quitted.

Like a coward.

I am just done...

Just done...

Done...

Riga...

Riga!...

"RIGA!"

My eyes flew open again, and there she was right beside me, the most annoying and cutest fairy guide one can ask for in a fantasy world setting.

"Enju..." I pursed my lips, and just hanged my tongue there.

"Riga..." Enju spoke with a small sad voice, as she lowered her face.

And just as I was about to touch her cheek with my finger, which is what I always did to comfort her, all of a sudden she looked up, cheeky all puffy:

"WHAT'S WITH THIS STUPID GAME!!!" Enju scream was so loud, I was 1000% certain everyone in the same floor heard it.

"Shhh!!! Enju!"

"I don't care! I tried so hard at the game! Which jerk reported me! I am going to find that person and plant virus all over his..."

"Just calm down Enju..."

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!!!" Enju continued crying.

A series of rapid tapping came from below.

We both us quieted down at once.

"Riga!..." Enju shouted in a soft voice.

"I know...It's gonna be..." the last word was lost in my own voice.

"I mean, who reported me? There was no way they could track me real identity through IP address, since it had a triple layer camouflage coding..."

I gulped.

"Unless, my identity was leaked by someone else..." Enju looked to me. "Master you would never tell my identity to anyone right?"

I couldn't look her straight in the eye with that one.

"Master don't tell me..." Enju's voice grew in rage.

"Ok, maybe I have accidently slipped it out!" I said with both hands up.

"MASTER I HATE YOU!" Enju screamed as she threw a series of combo punches at me, which did not effect, except earn us another couple series of tapping from below.

Silence.

"Alright, my bad, I was talking with Via, and I kind of let you thing slip..."

"So it was her huh..." Enju's face grew into a murderous shade.

"No, no! I am sure Via would never do something like that!" I defended.

"Why are you so certain? Master!?"

"Because, she...Seems like a good person..."

"Master! Your too defenceless against cute girls!"

"This has nothing to do with her being cute!..." I admit, my face reddened a little.

"I knew it!"

"No, it's...Oh whatever...Ok..." I cleared my throat. "You see, while I was talking to Via, the day before, I felt another person's presence."

"How are you so sure?"

"Just feel." I shrugged.

Enju sighed.

"I am guessing it was someone using an invisible spell spying on our conversation..."

"What kind of spy would do that? The place was secured, there was no way anyone outside the guild..."

Enju's voice paused.

"You mean?..."

"Ah, I don't believe it myself, but I believe the person who found out your identity and reported you is right among us..."

"Then who do you think it might be?" Enju asked curiously.

I paused, then spoke up:

"I have no idea."

Silence.

"BAKA MASTER! GO DIE!"

Oh, this is going to be a long night...

Q: What will you do if your private information is leaked online?