[148] Congratulations

3 days later...

"Good fight back there!" Risinger said as he gave me a good hard slap on the shoulder, as if we been best buds for life.

"Thanks." I replied back casually.

"And I welcome the rest of you as well!" Risinger gestured to the rest of my guild members. "Have a seat now, the feast should be ready anytime now."

Dragonstone, the guild hall of Dragon Borne very much reminded me very much of our former REEPS base. Except everything was much grander and dragon themed of course, from dragon head carving on chairs, to painting on walls. Everything had some form of dragon icon on it. In the centre of the dining room was a long straight table, possibly taken straight out from the Viking days. And unsurprisingly, Risinger sat at the head of the table, with me at his left hand side, and his closest lieutenant, Shiv I recall being her name, at his right hand side.

"A year ago, I solo fought your entire guild." Risinger smirked. "And I say when I first saw you, I just took you as some wimpy ass Asian kid."

I raised a brow, but kept silent.

"But that's all in the past now. No hard feelings right?"

"Of course not. Unless you want a 2nd ass wooping in the rematch."

"HAHAHA!!! I was going easy on you back there."

"Sure." A let out a small chuckle.

"You know what. I demand a rematch, and this time for sure, I am going to..."

"Sure, sure whatever. We can do that when the deal is over." I said, as one of Risinger's servants set a silver goblet before me.

"Fair enough, you will promise me that you will duel me after the deal is over."

I said as I took a sip from the goblet.

Grape soda.

"No problem." I said setting down the cup.

"Anyways," Risinger rubs his hands together curiously. "Where did you learn those kung fu moves?"

"Ah those..." I looked to Via down the section of the table.

"Via taught me self-defence and martial arts everyday in game. And after getting beat up for about the 5000th time, I kind of learned."

"Ho? She must be stronger then you then?" Risinger rubbed his chin as he to pointed his eyes towards Via.

"How about you find out yourself in a 1v1?"

"Huh...I will keep that on my bucket list for now." Risinger rubbed his chin in a thinking manner.

"So where did you learn your kung-fu moves?" I questioned back.

"Ah, my father was a martial arts master, and at a young age I was pretty much forced into those hellish training. And everytime that happens, I try to run away, and those get-aways..." Risinger said with a nostalgic grin on his face.

"But in the end, I didn't learn much, only bits. Eventually I was disowned by my father and my younger brother became the heirloom instead. But honestly if you ask me, I will say this is the best outcome I can hope for. After all, working as a martial arts heirloom is way too much work, and right now, as life as one of the top pro-players, it's pretty dang good." Risinger let out a series of chuckle at the end.

"Now." Risinger stood up from his chair and raised his golden goblet in toast:

"Dragon Borne, REEPS. From now on, we will share the glory, and split the burden. We are more than just allies, we are now brothers and sisters. Our bond shall be closer than blood and stronger then steel. Now let the feast begin!"

Q: Do you take offence easily?