[94] A quick report...

"What do you think of my fleet?" Wang Tao spoke in Chinese, as he gestured towards his ship fleet below in the river.

Wordlessly, Enju walked over to the edge of the fortress and stared down. The moment the visuals hit her, a small gasp escaped between her lips. Then she quickly hid it as it appeared.

"Babe, my fleet will set sail tomorrow. And by then, me and you will be riding on the deck of our flag ship, getting the first class view of me pwning those noobs." Wang Tao scanned his hands across the horizon.

"Wait," Enju's voice hit a hard pause. "Tomorrow?"

"Yep, you heard me right babe."

"I see..." Enju took one more look at the ships in the gleaming river. "So the ships are still tied together right?"

"Yep, I chained them together tight, just like you requested babe."

Enju let out a breath underneath.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you," Wang Tao continued. "I also hired a hundred Wind archmage 3 days ago, so just in case those noobs try a fire attack. My wind mages will redirect the wind, and those noobs will only end up burning themselves."

Enju's lips parted slightly.

"But of course, these noobs won't even make a scratch against my fleet. Cause I hired Dragon Borne, the most elite mercenary guild in the world, to take care of them ahead of time. In fact as we speak, their fortress has probably been burned to ashes already."

"That's impossible!" Enju burst out.

"Why is it impossible? And why the sudden outburst?" Wang Tao raised a brow.

"Because...Because..." Enju's voice quivered. "Why haven't you destroyed him yet!" Enju said with a sudden burst of ferocity.

Wang Tao hard blinked twice and back up a step subconsciously, before he cleared his throat and spoke again:

"Babe, you only needed to tell me sooner. I can call up Dragon Borne's leader right now, and have that noob's fortress crushed this moment..."

"No baka! I hate you!" Enju stomped her feet in tantrum.

Wang Tao took a conscious step back now.

"Babe, what's wrong now?..."

"I want that midnight sapphire ring! And you haven't bought me anything new for the past 2 hours!"

"Lao Wang!" Wang Tao called out.

"Yes young master?" the butler replied.

"Go to the black market now, and get me that midnight whatever ring, and bring it back to me right now!"

"Yes younger master." The butler replied, then left the fortress tower.

"Why did you send him away?" Enju said with a dark voice.

"Eh? I sent him away so he can get you..."

"I wasn't done with my list yet!" Enju yelled.

What am I doing with my life?

For the first time in Wang Tao's life, throwing yourself from the top of a high fortress didn't seem like a bad idea...

Q: If you can be spoiled in any kind of way, would you like to be spoiled?