[54] Well, I guess that's that...

"Not bad for a tin head dummy..." Megumi panted, as all 5 of were back in the public guild house again.

"Same to you little kitten." Sull1van said with one hand on his hip and the other gesturing.

All of them appeared unharmed as if the duel never happened. Except it did.

"Hmph, if there was 10 more seconds on the clock, you would have lost." Celeste said.

"I would only need 5." Sull1van replied.

That's right, the duel ended because of insufficient time. And the result was...

"A tie is something I would not accept in a million years!" Megumi stuck her tongue out.

"Same. And I would make sure you stay dead this time infidel." Sull1van huffed.

Oh I have a feeling this is going to take a long time...

"But unfortunately I do not have time for your games, after all I am one with a holy mission." Sull1van set his hand on his chest.

"What is the tin head talking about?" Megumi said with a 'get a load of this guy' face.

"Before you infidels were here, I was just about to swear allegiance to my new lord."

Megumi and Celeste looked to one another with narrowed eyes.

"Ahem." Enju cleared her throat. "Actually Riga and I came here today, to look for new members for our guild."

All eyes turned to me again. I gulped.

"Guild huh..." Celeste looked to Megumi, who looked back at her.

"Almost forgot to mention," Enju leaned forward and held up one finger. "We offer 5000g once upon joining the guild, and another 50,000g after the first mission!"

The 3 of them stared at us speechless for a moment, as they all looked to one another and seem to come to silent agreement.

"I will gladly pledge my sword dearly to you young lord! DEUS VULT!" Sull1van knelt down and offered his sword.

"I swear my sword to the guild on behalf of my knight's honour." Celeste knelt down.

I swear I could almost literally see the dollar symbol gleaming in Megumi's eye, as her drool clung to the edge of her mouth dangerously.

Ehhh...Welp! That's 3 members...I wonder how are the other groups doing...

Q: How would you try to get people to join your guild?