The Picture

~ Will ~

"Hey Y/N, I think you should check this out." Your friend mumbles, giving you her phone. You stare at the picture.

"That can't be Will." You state as you continue to stare at the picture of the girl kissing what looks to be your fiancé.

"I think it is..." Your friend whispers. Slowly you realise it is and begin to feel your heart rip into shreds. "I'll take you home, you guys need to talk it out."

~*~*~*~*

You enter the quiet house and look for Will. You find him in the bedroom, reading. He looks up and gives you a small smile.

"When were you going to tell me?" You ask.

"What do you mean?" Will replies.

"I saw the picture Will, I'm not stupid, who the fuck is that girl?!" You shout, thrusting your phone in his face with the picture of him and the girl kissing. You watch the colour drain from his face and he sighs quietly.

"Y/N, let's talk about this like adults, sit down so I can explain." Will says. You glare at him slightly and sit down. "You know there's always these crazy obsessed fans? And you remember the Dan incident a few years ago when some girl randomly kissed him during a concert?" You slowly nod, still not trusting he is telling the truth. "This girl just wanted a photo and a quick chat, so we got the photo and we talked for a bit and then that happened."

"How do I know you're not lying?" You ask.

"Talk to Kyle, he was there." He replies. You send Kyle a quick text asking if it's true. He replies within five minutes and confirms it is the truth. "Y/N, do you really think I'd cheat on you with some random girl?"

"It's possible." You reply. "But you could've just told me instead of leaving me to find out myself. What happens if I found this the day we got married?"

"I'm sorry Y/N I really am." Will whispers. "I'll take you out to dinner tomorrow night and we can sit up the back of a movie theatre too, making out like the good old days." You smile, shaking your head at his suggestion.

"Fine." You whisper. Will immediately smiles and gets his phone out, searching for a film to see. You can't wait to marry this man.